[Forums] Amend the TOU in regard to shared forum accounts

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by polishpimp, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Currently it is not a violation of the TOU to share a forum account with another player/member. My suggestion is that it be made a violation of the TOU.

Just like the games themselves account sharing here in the forums can easily be abused. The forums is a place where the Kano community comes together to discuss the games in an effort to improve them and share ideas. The fact that the Devs actively participate here in the forums is huge benefit to us players and is one great things Kano does that separates them from most other gaming companies.

We all know that the forums can be a pretty contentious place at times as we all have differing ideas as to whats best for the games ....this coupled by the fact that the ones who actually take the time to come here obviously are a bit more passionate about the games than the masses. The combination of the two can be explosive at times.

My concern is that is that some players are sharing forum accounts in an effort to sway public opinion and push their ideas on others by the use of tag teaming with influential accounts. Although I think most of us can think for ourselves I think that there are those that can easily be influenced and intimidated as well. If we really want to know what the community thinks as individuals it only makes sense that we limit opinions to one person per forum account.

I would encourage Kano to pay close attention to all those that either ghost vote or publicly voice their opposition to this idea.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

OK, consider it done!

3. ben

ben Active Member

Kano is more than welcome to check my account out and see I am the only one using my account... If anything your false accusation is a violation of the TOU...

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Aaaand we're done here. Thanks, everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.