ambush

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Randy Jenkins, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

it seems that players have started taken out ambushes which were to distract players from continuing to attack instead of just losing a fight or two I think the ambush should be just like the rig ignition where the player is taken out and loses large amounts of xp if they are ambushed this will stop the players that work around getting killed hitting the ambushes.

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

The ambush isn't much of a deterrent especially at the higher levels since you can only set 10. Most players click right through them without giving it a second thought. I don't agree though that the ambush should deliver the same blow as a rigged ignition. What might be an interesting feature is if you successfully ambush someone let's say 5 times within 1 minute that mobster must wait a predetermined amount of time before they can try to attack you again. This would eliminate clicking through the ambushes and might actually create an element of strategy to the game which is currently lacking. Just an idea if you feel the ambush feature could use a little tweaking. Personally I am OK with the current functionality of the ambush but wouldn't be opposed to some creatively thought out improvements.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The ambush has its place just like the rigged ignition. It is part of them game and if used wisely can keep someone from winning , don't see a problem with that.

HJM likes this.
  4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well i like to ambush players so i can level up part of the game if ya dont like it them why play? LOL

Kirsten likes this.
  5. I Scratch Myself

I Scratch Myself New Member

That's what I been doing with them.

Justin the killer likes this.
  6. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

would like to see the numbers bumped up on LCN 10 ambushes is not very many to spread out among more than 1 player, maybe 10 limit per player no total max

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I cannot tell what the original poster is asking.

On ZS however, I'd like to see the number of counters one can use on one slayer reduced (currently you can keep as many ambushes as the person can attack) AND I'd like to see it have a variance as most everything else has in the attack/defense component. Make it interesting, instead of so impossible to beat, how about more randomized like punches. SO it's not always 1000%.

So few play on ZS that folks can keep 41 on those that actually attack and that greatly reduces the fightlist, making it near impossible to touch that slayer. Almost to the point that you might as well give em an opt out of fighting button. (DO NOT get any ideas on that you already give them 21 days of free play and hidden factions at least let folks attack once in a while)

But I know it falls on deaf ears....still never hurts to give it a try. Truthfully, I don't even open these forums anymore I wanted to say thanks for the memorial, but for the most part I've found it was becoming a waste of time and gave up :/

Anyway, On this particular thread, ADMIN please note, it does not work the same way on ZS so the discussions above do not apply. On ZS, slayers may have a great deal more than 10 and we can only attack 41 so they can keep 1 person from attacking at all.....

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Probably not going to happen...
    ...for the reasons stated in this post.