[KanoPlay] Advertisement

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Dutchman, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I am using Firefox, and somehow idiots have returned those advertisement columns from T-%%$$#$%$%mobile. Now I can not play the game anymore, because the banner is cutting off the left side of the game. The attack button is gone etc. etc. KANO tell those morons of Myspace, to delete these adds, or can you move the game over to the right so I can play again.....I am totally unable to play............

2. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

I am having the same problem as Dutchman. This has to be fixed. I understand having advertisements, but this is really beyond the pale. Is there anything that can be done with this? KANO, you are going to lose alot of revenue until this is fixed.

Thanks.

Allen Sumaran
    Level 6035 Blessed Thane Viking

3. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

KANO, you have thru your portal that we can play VC by logging into the game using our Facebook login. Can you set this up so that we also can login with our Myspace account, this would eliminate all this bullcrap

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Right click the game and open it in a new frame.
    Temporary solution.
    Only downside is not being able to send gifts.

5. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I have tried it, and it does not work, I get those %%$$#@%%%$#@##$$@#@##%$#$%#%#%##$#$%####$#%#$#%$##%#$%#%#%@#%$^#%@%#^^#%#%$#^%^%#%$#^%$^#%^#^%&^$^%#^$^$ advertisement anyway.......
    This is so F%%&$^$^$%&$%^$ing BS

KANO, why are you so silent, and react............

6. I had the same problem. I went back to my home page in myspace, entered the game again and they were gone.

7. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Did that, went to [HOME], and to [PROFILE] and entered the game again, but still the same....can't get rid of it...

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Does any of the game show up or is it completely covered?
    If some of it shows,right click what you can of the game.
    If there's open frame then open the frame in a new tab.
    If that option isn't there,then can't help anymore.

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Ok,right click the game,you should find open new frame when you right click in the game.
    That should open the frame in a new tab.
    You can't send gifts but at least you can play.

10. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

advertisement.jpg

Here is a screenshot of what I see.....everything left of the axe slap button is gone, only a tiny sliver of the attack button is there, the chance that you hit the attack button is 1% or less.....so this app is completely useless now.....

11. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Tried that, but got same result....

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Odd,I got around it last time by clicking in the game itself not the add.
    Very odd.
    Can't help you anymore.
    But I don't think Kano has control over this.
    Might have to send angry emails to myspace.

13. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I got it figured out. I downloaded "Image and Flash Blocker 0.7 as an add on in Firefox. Restarted Firefox, myspace and Vikings Clan, and then I right clicked on the page, and selected "Image and Flash Blocker", then I selected "Images on, Flash Off", and then these ads were gone........

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Glad you can play again Dutch.
    Glad you found something that works.

15. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I appreciate your willingness to help me out lord breakfield

16. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Only 1 downside, if you click the "attack" button, you activate the ad, because it is still there, and you will have an white empty box over the attack button....so it works 1 time, and you have to reload the page......gggrrrrr........

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I'm shocked you can't open a new frame in a new tab...not just a new tab,but it should say new frame.
    By all rights that should rid the ads.
    Also makes gift sending impossible.

18. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I finally got the "open frame in new tab" under my right mouse button, and that is how I play it now.....Don't know why this option did not came up earlier...

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You can't send gifts though.
    Thats the only bad thing.
    Can't post elites either.
    Basically you can't post any links playing like that.
    ONly downside.