[VC] Adventure drops needed on new locations/next adventure

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Jun 15, 2016.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

CaptureA1.PNG

I've brought this up before, but let's try again
    • Upon finishing the last adventure Midgard - Odin's Ravens from above ^^^^ I go back to other adventures, cause frankly these drops suck.

CaptureA2.PNG

We are unable to view the next amount needed, in this example is 1st Valhalla Adventures ^^^^^^ for the next world and now unable to to my DPG's for couple day's because of it. If I would of known needed 70, I would of kept doing the chitty adventure.
    • Make it known how many drop's are needed for next adventure, don't unlock it, but at least show us how many we need.
    • Not asking for much on this one, but I'm assuming it's set up this way because you want us to buy energy refills. :oops:

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I just noticed on mobile app, we are able to view next adventure and some of the entries include how many items are required to start next adventure. Why are only some entries have #'s needed, and why can't this be added to desktop version?

CaptureM11.PNG

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I would say something about this, but it won't be positive, so I won't.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

TY, but actually I'd like the negative on this as well, KANO 1/2 arse did it on mobile app (why not fully complete, have no clue) but yet this has 0% done on desktop. This feature is for people that actually do #'s and craft in VC..... Instead of asking higher level friend "how many drop's "from "X adventure needed" it's tedious and has already been started on mobile app, so why not make it complete?
    Then toss it over to desktop?