[Other] achievementsfor ALL stats. ALL Games

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Eraser, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eraser

Eraser Member

Name says it all really, I feel like there should be Veterans (hard to get) achievements for every positive stat on our profiles.

For those that need a reference to just what I would be talking about, Ill list them here, in zs terminology.

Fights Won:
    Fight Kills:
    Survival Streak:
    Annihilation Streak:
    Counter Attacks:
    Hitlist Wins:
    Hitlist Kills:
    Max Bounty Collected:
    Hits Placed:
    Undead Fights Wins:
    Boss Kills:
    Bosses Helped:
    Zombies Killed:
    Outbreaks, adventures Assisted:
    Challenges Complete:
    Challenges Helped:
    Punches Dealt:
    Punch Kills, Pistol whips, axel slaps etc:
    Hardest Punch:
    Earnings:
    Gamer Points:

I realize that some of thees categories already have difficult achievements, but the idea here is for them to ALL have them. This way, no matter in what part of the game you wish to master, there is an achievement for it.

If you like this thread. please share it with your friends, and encourage them to join the community. Id like to get 100 good votes on this, kano cant ignore that, Else I put an email template in my signature for you to all send and complain about how they dont value the community opinions :cool:

Edit: If you dont want to make a forum account, You can always press the like button in the top left corner!

Edit: I removed the boobytraps (rigs) as a high fight kills achievement would cover them, and counting them that way would take out the opening for game manipulation just for an achievement. (see discussion)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  2. Eraser

Eraser Member

All help counts. Posting in facebook groups probably the best bet.

3. Definite 10. That would finally balance the game.
    (However, I remember voting 10 for at least 15 similar posts in last half a year/year, yet KANO has been sucessfully ignoring them all)

4. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Good call, 10 from me.

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Wow, Thanks for the support guys.

Not bad for overnight

Rating: 10/10 from 14 users

and 16 likes.

@Cass yes its similar but this is substantially different because the other threads suggested achievements individually (or thats how kano perceived it), a lot of the suggestions came from other places than stats, and a few of them even threw in content ideas on top of achievement ideas.

and we can only hope, by trying to reach more people this will be the most heavily supported Thread on the DB, and break their reluctance.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  6. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

yeah Kano, come on give it to us :)

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me as well, quite a few achievements are lacking pretty bad, kind of senseless when ya think about it

8. PaganWench

PaganWench Active Member

I'd give it a 10 if I played ZS. Something of this nature would be great for Pirate Clan - hint hint.

9. Demonik1

im 98% sure he was speaking for all games not just ZS which i dont play either

10. Eraser

Eraser Member

Yeah, I think it should go in all games, I only play zs, but I know you have all the same stats, with just slightly different names in the other games. and As from what I could see when I played lcn, some of the achivments had different amounts, but it wa slacking in the same areas.

Eraser,

I edited the title so it shows for all games :) hope ya don't mind , Linda

Linda,

You could have put that missing space in there for me. I cant edit the name. , Eraser

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  11. Eraser

Eraser Member

Wooooow, There was 20 likes on this thread and now they're all gone!!!

Mischief!!!!

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Oh damn , I was tying to make it clear for people lol the stars are still there though . aaaackkkkkkkk

13. Eraser

Eraser Member

hindsight is always 20/20.... Im sure most of those "likes" where from people that dont have forum accounts. Owell should be plenty more to come, only the frist day!!!! lol

14. You rated this thread a 10/10
    Rating: 10/10 from 22 users

You forgot about the DEATH Stat though. Anyone who dies 1,000 times and still continues to play has no doubt achieved something that the vast majority of players will never achieve.
    I'd also like to mention on the subject of making DEATHS an ACHIEVEMENT, what better way to prevent "the newbies"
    (the ones Kano is worried about scaring away from the game by making Fight Kills and Achievement)
    from leaving the game due to being killed?

Come on People DEATH IS AN ACHIEVEMENT!

15. Eraser

Eraser Member

I whole heatedly agree with you on that, I think deaths and losses are just as rewardable as wins and kills, as they show fortitude. but as I dont think "so many" would agree I left them out, because the support on this thread will need to be overwhelming and undeniable for it to go thru.

16. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

Sounds like a 10 to me...really love the idea!!

17. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I have never thought death should be rewarded because i know i will die on 100 booby traps if that's what it takes to list someone i want dead. It has never seemed right to give a reward to someone with a high death count, when they don't care about dying at all.

Thinking about it now. Really, a death reward would be the same as a fight kill reward. If i Attack kill someone 10 times because they dont care about dying and keep healing up, why should i be rewarded and their not?

I don't believe this thread will get anywhere with the Dev's but it gets a 10 from me.

18. Eraser

Eraser Member

I think you should both be rewarded

You're a stone cold killer, and they have the the fortitude to dig out of that negative. IMO.

19. Demonik1

i agree...deaths and losses should also be on there as having alot of fortitude and diligence is not something that should be ignored or frowned upon...very good point

20. Suzanne Lozes

Suzanne Lozes New Member

You rated this thread a 10/10
    Rating: 10.0/10 from 30 users
    No change from last week

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.