ability to remove non-players from raid

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by gmo, Aug 5, 2017.

1. gmo

gmo New Member

I searched for this and found one post referencing a similar request, but could not find that post, so forgive me if this has been already addressed.

All I want is the ability to remove people who are taking up space in the raid and do not contribute. Why they join and then do nothing, I don't know, but it's obviously fun for them. This is why I don't post my raid publicly until everyone I know who is able to join has joined, and then I post publicly because it's another way to meet and invite new mob members and 9 times out of 10 it's fun, but there are always those who do absolutely nothing but take up space, and I don't see why being able to remove them shouldn't be easy to implement?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It was addressed years ago, and it is not gonna happen, privately invite trusted people, do not post your boss publicly and do not assume if someone is a high level they will do alot of work on your raid, and IMO if ya cannot take it down yourself if need be, then do not open one . but # 1 is do not post to the public, for any reason.

3. gmo

gmo New Member

OK, I totally agree with everything you say, as I was kind of hoping there would be another way. Oh well, live and learn

Demonik1 likes this.