A "send all" option for gift giving

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Old Salt, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I have read these comments and also have never been able to figure out a faster way.

Perhaps this only works on facebook?

2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Yeah - could be that. I have to click on send gift, select gift and send it and the close down a confirmation that it has been sent. 3 clicks per gift as far as I can tell.

3. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

You can leave the confirmation box up while clicking on the next sent, that brings it down to two. But you still have to keep moving the mouse, which is what makes it so painful.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

LOL in the end ya just have to close one confirmation box but ya have to work around them cause they get in the way lol

5. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

To expediate the process Cricket; go to the gifting area, skim down the page to where the first gift is at the top, collect that grouping of gifts starting at the bottom, & then send gifts to that grouping beginning at the top.

6. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

am i missing something? all of these are workarounds that involve multiple clicks, no matter how you try to get around it, correct? a ONE click send all would be much easier, no?

Bite Me Yes likes this.
  7. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I'd love an option to send preferred gifts to those on a list of your own design. Don't know how practical it is mind.

8. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Anything to report on this?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Unfortunately no, most things are on hold until the Facebook Open Graph API upgrade gets tied off.

Old Salt likes this.
  10. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

How is that coming along?

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's progressing well, we're on track for the April 30 implementation date. :)

12. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Well it looks like a step in the right direction though. I noticed today in PC and VC there no longer is that annoying window that tells you the gift was sent that you have to click past to send another. :cool:

AlterEgoT likes this.
  13. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

woohoo a date!

14. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I'm down with this new feature.

15. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

The date is for the Facebook upgrade though, not for implementing this feature.

The Navigator likes this.
  16. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

gifting is a pain :mad:

The Navigator and Blue Nose like this.
  17. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

yes it sure is. i used to actually go through my links and send gifts to those that help me out with adventures, bosses, etc., but it takes too long. now i just send them out from the gift page, but it still takes a while.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

To be clear, that's for the Facebook API 2.0 upgrade, not this idea.

Bite Me Yes likes this.
  19. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

aw.

oh well. at least a date :p gives us something to look for

20. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

just keeping this alive until we get another update in a month or so. :)