A "send all" option for gift giving

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Old Salt, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Vic

Vic Active Member

bump

2. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

please implement on kong at least, if nowhere else.

3. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Just been reading through this thread. Definitely cant see an issue with it for Kong, as it all stays in game. How about a slight tweak of the suggestion being a send to all for gifts you have received only. I log on in the morning and have 30 or 40 gifts to respond to and I'll be honest - some morning, when Im in a rush to get dailies done, I dont return them all. I probably do over the period of a day, but if there was an option at that stage to return gift to all the people that had sent you one, I would definitely do it. Couldnt be seen as spammy if you were simply responding to an action that another player had implemented in the first place... could it?

Lasinagol likes this.
  4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

it would be nice if this could be implemented on server 2 at least.

5. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

ok folks might I suggest once a day same time every day, first collect inner circle next go to bottom of list and accept all from bottom to top, then if you position right as you send the first gift the next send appears under your mouse.

JADES likes this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Already do that, takes 20 secs.

Lasinagol and George Burd like this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Oop's, actually I do gifts 1st, IC last saves more clicks, give it a try. But same way collect bottom up,send top down, then go into IC.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. George Burd

if you dont collect inners first, and you dont pay attention, when you get to the top accepting you can accidently click collect inners, this will clear your list that you have not sent yet

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

True, but if have gifts sent it works better, don't have to go IC and click collect/send/and close box. Try it 1 time. It all depends if gifts sent, and some might be in IC.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. George Burd

I find it amusing that something that takes less than 2 minutes seems a annoyance even too me, I am almost ashamed when i think about it, it truly doesnt take that much game time away

Lasinagol likes this.
  11. Vic

Vic Active Member

it takes a heck of a lot more than 2 minutes, how do you send 100 gifts in 2 minutes?

George Burd likes this.
  12. George Burd

ok folks might I suggest once a day same time every day, first collect inner circle next go to bottom of list and accept all from bottom to top, then if you position right as you send the first gift the next send appears under your mouse.

13. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Sending all the gifts in a couple of minutes is easy if you are an active player with more then the thousand clannies...

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Sounds good! :) I'm all for it as well (am playing on Armor). Speaking of enabling items on networks, FB has had Davey Jones bountying nonactive pirates since before I left FB for Armor. There are enough abandoned pirate accounts in Armor/Kong now to where I'd love for Kano to start putting them on the bounty board (pretty please)! ;D

George Burd and Aapje like this.
  15. Vic

Vic Active Member

not going to happen, another thread said that there are "issues" with doing this on the kong/armor platform

16. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Actually, Mi7tch said that some of these issues have already been addressed and that he will keep bugging the devs about this. So it's really premature to say: 'not going to happen'

Kirsten and Lasinagol like this.
  17. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

we have asked for this for years. so it's really premature to say it's not going to happen? it has taken kano that long to address SOME of these issues?

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

That is pretty close to how I do it but I collect a bunch and send and keep moving up and inners is done last.

19. George Burd

try collecting inners then accept bottom to top and sending top to bottom most times I can not even move my pointer and send 75 gifts in 5 seconds or so

20. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I must be doing something wrong, because I have 3 clicks per gift and I have to move the mouse all over the shop!?