A "send all" option for gift giving

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Old Salt, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

screwwwww that!!! they gotta pay mitch for SOMETHIN lol

Lasinagol and Kirsten like this.
  2. Harrys Mum

Harrys Mum Member

when you have nearly 100 gifts, boosts etc... to accept and send every day it really does get boring just click, click, click..... I would love an accept all and send all button for gifting. it could be linked to the 1st gift being requested by that person???? I play FB and Kong, so would help a lot.

hendri, yeesew and Kirsten like this.
  3. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

This would definitely help make gift giving much less tedious! :)

4. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I know this a old post mitch but possibly implement a batch removal of familia, instead of having to remove one at a time? just a thought. an implementation of check boxes wouldn't be looked at as spammy surely. :p it's removal of mob, not gifting etc, etc... just a thought to ponder on.

Demonik1 likes this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I thought we had something like that, back when we implemented a limit on how many Clan or Familia you could have? We might have disabled that, though.

6. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

As long as it send's an item off the wishlist I would love this idea, anything that would make it faster would be nice.

Twilight, Lasinagol and Kirsten like this.
  7. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Good to see this thread getting some activity. I hope we can see something soon come out of this.

Sir Opinion Alot and Kirsten like this.
  8. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Please do this. I don't understand how this is considered spammy on Kongregate. You don't get Kongregate messages for each gifted item on that platform, so the 'spamming' just stays in the game. I don't see why Kongregate would have a problem with that.

9. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i vote for this, too. but this has been floating around for years and nothing has been done. ho hum.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wouldn't hold my breath on this one. It has been "reviewed" for over 6 months with no updates. And it has been brought up a few times before with no changes, I'm thinking this should probably be moved to "Ideas Not Being Considered."

11. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Some acknowledgement would go a long way. Maybe they put it on the back-burner and forgot it goes with the salad...

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I have a feeling that this won't be implemented because it can't be done on FB. If it's not available to FB players, it won't be available to anyone else. FB seems to have priority over KP2 and Kong.

Aapje likes this.
  13. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Why not still put it on the other servers? Add a little variety within the same game?

It wouldn't be much to automate a message saying it won't work on this server anytime someone asks...it might even promote some players to start new vikings and drum up activity.

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The devs were kicking around a few ideas about this, particularly enabling it on other networks but not FB due to the "spam" already discussed. I'll see if I can jump-start them again on this one and get a firm answer before I move it to another subforum.

Chasity, Aapje and Lasinagol like this.
  15. Vic

Vic Active Member

this has my vote.

16. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

same here. not that it matters, though.

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I play a different game on Facebook that has "send all option" and it's show's up in games section via FB. How would it be considered "spammy" for KANO and not the other game? o_O

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Maybe that developer has a devil may care attitude? ;)

Honestly I don't know why that game does things the way it does, that's just a concern posed to me by the developers when I discuss this with them. :) Facebook can be fairly strict with its regulations when it wants to be and it is sometimes best to play it safe.

George Burd likes this.
  19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

True, just seems odd, few players I have known in that game have 1k+ friends in it and sends all at once LOL

20. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

oooo ooo can I play devils advocate, I play on kong can we have a send all hahahahahha that would be funny