A "send all" option for gift giving

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Old Salt, Jul 13, 2014.

1. IcysWolf

IcysWolf New Member

please do it

2. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

it isn't. but FB is Kano's bread and butter. nothing will be offered to anyone else if it can't be offered on FB.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Actually when I have floated this idea past the developers (of the many times I have done so) we always bring up that it will be offered on every platform except for Facebook due to our concerns around being seen as a "spammy" application.

So you know, there's that. :)

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

WHAT?!? FB players are going to be left out of something that the rest of us can enjoy? Oh, the horror...

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Kong and Armor

6. Kirsten

So FB is the reason?? cause of spam,?? spam is everywhere, as if this would make it worse?? pffffft one click is less spam

CazG likes this.
  7. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

So stop spaming here Kirsten :p (joke)

Kirsten likes this.
  8. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

When I did play on FB I stopped gifting because of the stupid FB window which would pop up every time. Would have to wait for the screen to go white then click no or cancel for the FB pop up.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well that sux, this idea was centered on FB (cause having the most problems) There has to be a happy medium for us FB players besides having to use Kanoplay daily.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Any word on when this might be getting done?

11. Kirsten

seems it is DOA

12. otty22

otty22 Active Member

I like the ideea!

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Not entirely dead, I keep asking for it. But still no ETA.

Chasity likes this.
  14. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

thanks man

15. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

The send button is highlighted in the pop up so you can also hit enter on your keyboard. Still not a good solution but works much faster then clicking on the send button. Best option is Kanoplay.

Micaylah likes this.
  16. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Fastest way for me to accept gifts:
    Start at bottom of list and "accept" all the way up. Then "send" down the list without closing the dialogue box. I can receive and send 40-50 in under a minute.

17. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Except for asking for help with bosses, I have flipped to Server 1 on Kano entirely. Game runs much smoother imo. No biggie, it's a third party game anyway. Plus I get to keep up with news better. Some folks aren't even aware there is a forum! Which is very helpful at times. :p;)

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

HUH? did you not read the previous post? Why should we have to switch over to KANOPLAY to send gifts/energy/stam boosts? Without minimal clicks?
    Maybe "YOU" play on KANOPLAY for the game "ONLY" while others like to chat and play the game.

This whole idea was designed around FB and we get the shaft....

Micaylah and Kirsten like this.
  19. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I play some other FB games as well where you can send multiple gifts with one click. And without a pop up screen. Once you check "don't ask again" there's no pop up anymore.

Micaylah and Kirsten like this.
  20. Vic

Vic Active Member

i, for one, am all for something that we can have the FB players won't get (for once).