A "send all" option for gift giving

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Old Salt, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Agreed, the idea is fantastic. Gifting can be tedious, it is worse now, with the lag, some people's names I click on, on the gift list, all I get is "still loading", then I move on to the next and it's fine yet the other is "still loading" and in the end? It never loads, so then you have to go to the persons page, and try to send from there, and even then at times it will not send. So, the question remains it seems? How far along is the process of getting this new ability to send in being implemented? (fingers crossed, it is soon!)

2. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

yes on kano play it works but not the regular FB page , which is what i use the most

Angel withFangs likes this.
  3. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

and it would also be great if we could send some of the old stuff as gifts that we cant no longer use as we craft bigger and better things

4. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

this has been in "implementation" for a year and a half? wow, this must be really complicated.

5. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Maybe we need to employ some reverse psychology....

Personally, I hate everything about this idea, it will add nothing to the game and its just the minority that are after it being implemented. Dont add this feature it will ruin the game and just be another example of Kano pandering to the few!!!!

See how we get on with that... ;)

6. Elle F

Elle F Member

Well that settles it, Now we have to do it.

7. Elle F

Elle F Member

Nothing wrong with this good idea.

Dunk Nielsen likes this.
  8. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Thats the sort of thinking I after... :)

9. Marius

Marius Member

It'd get my vote...

I do get why some people don't like the gifting 'old' items to other players. There's the worry of people exploiting that to strengthen their er... 'other' accounts. But the general 'send all' for current gifting should have been here ages ago...

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I had to laugh when I saw this post, thanks, CJ! To be honest, I don't know if ANY kind of psychology will work at this point. It seems like it's becoming more and more like "Manic depression captured my soul." (guitar riff here)

11. Cisco

Cisco Member

I wouldn't want people sending me old stuff, I keep my wishlist updated with stuff I need currently. Old stuff just sits in your inventory.

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Considered or in implementation for over a year? Check (a year and a half).
    At least 2 pages' worth of comments? Check (11 pages).
    At least 9 votes? Check (59 votes).
    I'm looking forward to seeing this no later than the end of next week.
    Oh, I forgot... it can't be done in Facebook yet, so the rest of us are screwed as well.

Angel withFangs likes this.
  13. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

All goes in slow motion lately :)))

14. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

would be a nice idea ....

15. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

i meant old stuff from those who are higher in levels ,which wont be sitting on the sgelf for lower levels

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Cisco

Cisco Member

yeah, of course then you have to look through your own inventory to send things to lower levels.

17. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

18. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i think everyone is missing the point. FB is the main driver. if it can't be done for FB, it WON'T be done for anyone else, plain and simple.

19. CazG

CazG Member

And what of the other platforms PC is played on? New Mobile version? Server 1 version? etc?? This game isn't only played on FB.

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mobile version is not a platform.;)