A "send all" option for gift giving

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Old Salt, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Would it be possible to implement a "send all" button when gift giving. Clicking through each individual name gets rather tedious. You could just click it once and send all your gifts out and if you wanted to send someone something in particular you could just click on their name. Anyone else agree?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

As long as it sends out something on their wish list, and not some random gift, YES then, 5 stars ;)

3. Agree 100%.....I'd be a lot more consistent sending them...

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

completely agree as well have voted max on every one of these threads and will continue to do so :)

Kirsten and Old Salt like this.
  5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i had an idea a while back about having a gifting circle that you could send gifts to with one click and that went nowhere as most good and helpful ideas do so good luck and 5 stars from me :)

quangluu123, Kirsten and Old Salt like this.
  6. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I'd like to have a send all button. Tied to their giftlist and if no giftlist is given returning what was given. Sometimes I want to return but it just takes too long. Especially on KP where the pop up for some reason takes forever to load and the gift tab on squad contracts has me scrolled so I can't watch my health ;)

7. Demonik1

i think it would be easier to have a numbered group of people that you can send to with one click but im no dev haha

8. Bloodus

Bloodus New Member

Pretty nice, efficient and can save a lot of time!

9. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

5 stars, totally agree...

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

10 Starz from me, I'd like to see this from Inner circle as well. Send gift, have to close tab sending gift (3 mouse movements to do it), continue doing it 50 times, is pain in the arse.

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This would be REALLY useful for those of us that play more than 1 Kano game. I myself play 3, and this is one of the more labor-intensive aspects of the games. Sometimes I don't even bother if I don't have the time.

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

I talked to the devs a couple weeks ago and there was interest in looking in to this. There are some concerns around this (such as being seen as a "spammy" application by Facebook or Kongregate and Armor) so we're investigating some alternatives. When I have an update, I'll drop it in this thread.

Skollstein and thor persson like this.
  13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

So let me get this straight. We have to wait for something to be implemented on all platforms because of possible issues on one of them? What about the new invites to inactives that have been rolled out recently for FB ONLY? I guess that's okay. The gift sends have been working this way for years, so I guess a few more won't hurt.

DrunkPunk and Jess like this.
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I see I forgot the "Kongregate and Armor", might as well update that.

Anyways, I did suggest a "KanoPlay only" implementation to the developers when I was pitching this to them, so that's on the table as well. I mean, if you want to just to negatively assume things without the entire picture, that's OK too, but ya know, we do think about alternatives from time to time (kind of like how I called out in my above post). :p

15. Demonik1

well how about instead of suggesting, someone just says go ahead and roll it out for kp and we'll worry about the other platforms later...would be nice to be put first for once ;p

Jared likes this.
  16. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I love the idea, like the accept all feature that is already implemented.

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Bumpity bump

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Replying for mi7ch: When I have an update, I'll drop it in this thread.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

:eek:

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Loving the helpful attitude recently, Jared! Keep it up. ;)