A Question About Friends

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tao_Tzu, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tao_Tzu

Tao_Tzu New Member

Hey All,

I don't know if this has been answered somewhere already, as I couldn't seem to find such with the Search Bar, but if I remove someone as my friend do I automatically lose them as a Captain/Chieftain/Etc. ? If so, is there a way to keep my allies while still paring down my friend list ? This might seem like a total n00b question, but it's just never come up before.

Appreciate it. Thanks

2. NoMau

NoMau Member

You can safely remove them as friends, you won't lose them in your clan/squad

3. redider

redider New Member

I have been also thinking of the same on whether I could remove some from my friends list since I no longer intend to consider them that way. However, I would not want to lose them from my Clan or squad. Anyway, thanks for the info so that I can now proceed with it!

4. As already stated - once you have someone in clan you can remove them from your friends list.

5. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes you can remove them from your friends list on the social network you are using. i.e. facebook & MySpace..
    I'm not sure about hi5 however.

Once you remove them they will still stay in your clan/mob/squad however if you declan them in-game you will have to re-friend them on the social network you are using to add them in-game again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.