-16782 / 33670 xp

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by clubber, Oct 26, 2011.

1. clubber

clubber Member

Nice numbers I must say. What I don't get it, why it still keeps showing that I loose XP when I reached the minimum/negative border?

Example: Kano ALTs using Der Flocken has killed you and you lost -1.325 XP ....

2. lol

unless im adding wrong your already past it

weird

3. clubber

clubber Member

I think after the first 30 hitlists, got the minimum border... after that was something out of the matrix.

4. im the beast

im the beast Member

16,835 is half neg btw u should have lost alittle more exp points...lol

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I reckon it's a bug.

6. clubber

clubber Member

Hope Kano guys would take a look in here.

7. Genevieve Fay

Genevieve Fay Member

first how did you end up with such a huge negative xp count.
    I think there was some change some time ago , I used to hide out when I just leveled up and was at 0 xp if people were attacking me so I wouldnt lose xp but it seems that now you still lose xp when you die and go into negative.

I didn't know there was supposed to be a limit on how much xp you lose but I never tested it..I'm usually gaining xp again long before people have a chance to kill me 13 times which is what it would have to have taken for you to lose so much

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

See, while your hiding so you don't die, the rest of us are playing the game :D

9. clubber

clubber Member

Well, I don't hide. Like Relentless told you, Genevieve, I play and I enjoy it.

And to answer your first question about how I end up loosing so much xp, someone who love me very much used her alt character (which Kano dudes keep ignore them) put me up on bounty while I was on fight/killing hunt.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  10. Eraser

Eraser Member

You should be sending concerns like this one to zombie slayer support.. Its the fastest way to get a reply. They answer email once a day, and its first come first serve. and by the way, I was fully under the impression that you could be A full levels worth of XP in the negative...

I wouldnt know because I havent been more than 1 death in the negative for the longest time. Raise up your bounty... that should help :)

11. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

The deepest you can go into negative XP is 50% the XP you need to level up

12. clubber

clubber Member

Ok, agree on that one. But, why it still keeps showing that I loose XP, when I loose nothing?

13. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Can you send in some information to support so that we can investigate further? Screen shots would help!

14. clubber

clubber Member

Sure, anytime I reach the under limit of my XP I'll send screenshots.

P.S. btw, Multi Quote button image is missing. NVM is back ;)