12/04/2011 - kano to consider own hosting??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Boris Grishnikov, Apr 12, 2011.

1. well this is embarassing.... random segments missing on zombie slayers saying photobucket apologise for the maintenance... i would have thought kano would host their own content rather than cheap out and just upload it to photobucket.

2. Red

Red Member

Yeah i´ve notiiced some pictures missing too. it´s annoying.

3. "RT @kanoapps: Image problems fixed, all our games are looking good, as usual! #kanoapps

Apr 12, 2011"

bollocks

still getting it
    and so are others

4. Red

Red Member

Yap the problem lingers.

5. Ace

Ace Member

It only got worse for me.

6. im the beast

im the beast Member

yes its annoying but stop crying yall one time kano has a bad day and yall want to beat them up about it stop crying

7. Kudos you are not alone in your sentiment.

8. MamaMUAHAHA

MamaMUAHAHA Member

Doesn't sound like people are crying to me, Luke? Simply commenting on the debilitating state of the game right now....
    A lot of people pay to play this game, and all the missing images with Photobucket on them just looks unprofessional !!!
    Given, they might pay Photobucket for their hosting, and that is no-one elses business but KANOs...but mostly, Photobucket is associated with FREE photo hosting.

I am sure they'll have it more than sorted as soon as they can... but people are more than entitled to have a moan...just as you are more than entitled to defend them.

Maybe they need a nice cup of tea, Luke ??
    :D:D:D

9. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

whahahahhah
    like u can even talk

give it up luke
    their imunne to your slurping....gwad

trust u to post nonsence

10. 1) Thanks for some constructive input with a point.
    2) Kano should consider hosting their own images so as to avoid looking like tools and when it does happen, it is in their remit and ability to fix the issue. Since it is a photobucket issue i would have thought they would by now say fuck it and either delete and recreate the images on their photobucket account or create a new account and load the images then remap all the image links (which would be a pain in the arse, not unlike yourself). Then, if that didn't work then photobucket are not good enough and they should move their image hosting to a more reliable place with more bandwidth.

3)
    [​IMG]

11. alka

alka Banned

I think you'll find it's 2 days(and counting) now.
    People have a right to complain without being accused of "crying".:confused:

12. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

This issue has now been fixed. Clear out your cache and start Slaying Zombies!

13. im the beast

im the beast Member

well this is embarassing.... random segments missing on zombie slayers saying photobucket apologise for the maintenance... i would have thought kano would host their own content rather than cheap out and just upload it to photobucket. this looks like crying to me.... anyways to u Boris in the past i dont think i have paid u enough attention well for now on i will lol. anyways pog u r one of the most illiterate side ways talking person ive ever talked to one day ur saying something and the next ur saying something different i think people r tried of hereing from u lol. im sry this game is yalls life that u have to come and tell kano about the game they made which im sure they knew what was going on before we did. well anyways keep posting i love reading yall controlling thoughts its very funny to me. well anyways good job kano for getting it fixed

14. I'm sorry i can't read this. I am not sure what language you are using but whenever i put your text into babelfish translator no matter what input language i enter it comes out as garbled as it went in. I even went on the scottish version of babelfish to see if you were speaking the language we refer to as "pish"

Translate Pish to English : anyways to u Boris in the past i dont think i have paid u enough attention well for now on i will lol. anyways pog u r one of the most illiterate side ways talking person ive ever talked to one day ur saying something and the next ur saying something different i think people r tried of hereing from u lol. im sry this game is yalls life that u have to come and tell kano about the game they made which im sure they knew what was going on before we did. well anyways keep posting i love reading yall controlling thoughts its very funny to me. well anyways good job kano for getting it fixed

Output: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I still don't get it

15. ps.... HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

16. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We are currently trying out a new image hosting for Zombie Slayer.

Let us know if you have any issues or notice any improvements!

17. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Wow, that was a faster deletion then when you deleted the thread about moving Dill's account!

18. Your Worse Enemey

Your Worse Enemey New Member

exactly what i said i would not put that material on a third party website if some other corp like Zynga or playdom got there hands on it they would use it against you