Welcome to the Kano Community Forums.
+ Subscribe to this Thread…

Default FB Error Message - Error processing request Sorry this Feature isn't available ...

FB Error Message - Error processing request Sorry this Feature isn't available ...
    Can anyone explain why I am getting this message when I post help for jobs, bosses, punch requests etc?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	1944

Supremely Exalted

How long have you been getting this error for? Are you still getting it? Have you tried closing your browser/clearing your cache?
    Please review our Code of Conduct to ensure you're posting appropriately. Being positive and helpful are both awesome, and we appreciate it when you do these things!

Check out our awesome Knowledgebase before you post a question or send a message to Support.

Have a question about Moderators? Check out our handy Moderator Policies!

I just cleared cahce.

I have been getting them for 2-3 weeks.

Supremely Exalted

Facebook issue. When your having this issue rompi. What tends to work is whatever browser your actually using uninstall it and reinstall it. Myself and many others get those from time to time. From what facebook said one time its when games get out of sync with them those boxes tend to pop up and sometimes clearing out the cache doesnt always work. Hope it helps. Had to do mine about 3 weeks ago and haven't had an issue yet.
    Ass Hats are everywhere