Welcome to the Kano Community Forums.
+ Subscribe to this Thread…

Question restarting mobwars

is there way to restart or reset ur mobwars accnt w/o making a different one?

Supreme Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jasna View Post
    nope, not that i know of

I'm sure you could talk to Kano Support, and perhaps for a nominal fee they would be willing to wipe your data from their servers allowing you to restart your game from scratch.

Banned

im going to summarize the reasons as to why this is not available

it WAS available for viking as pc HOWEVER

A)some "accidental resets"
    B)my account was hacked resets
    C)it reset itself resets

so that option was never available for MW and ZS and was taken away from the other 2 as well

Apprentice

Well, I guess there's no way getting around hacking if people aren't going to use strong enough passwords or whatnot, but you could stop 1 and 3 by allowing the option, but not via a button. Instead you'd contact Kano, who would reset it on your behalf, perhaps with a rollback 'option' available as a failsafe just in case the reset request was a hacked one. To stop misuse just allow one reset per player per lifetime.

I don't think too many people would take up the option so there wouldn't be too much an increase in workload, but it'd be a nice feature that would allow people who were perhaps getting bored of the game to start again, reignite their interest, and play more. And if they end up playing more than they were isn't that what Kano wants?

thanks yall

Quote Originally Posted by Busta View Post
    Well, I guess there's no way getting around hacking if people aren't going to use strong enough passwords or whatnot, but you could stop 1 and 3 by allowing the option, but not via a button. Instead you'd contact Kano, who would reset it on your behalf, perhaps with a rollback 'option' available as a failsafe just in case the reset request was a hacked one. To stop misuse just allow one reset per player per lifetime.

I don't think too many people would take up the option so there wouldn't be too much an increase in workload, but it'd be a nice feature that would allow people who were perhaps getting bored of the game to start again, reignite their interest, and play more. And if they end up playing more than they were isn't that what Kano wants?
    There are a ton of people who do this on Dog Wars.