Kano Play (MySpace) Forgot Password

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We just added a "Forgot Password" link below login.

This will work for those that created a password and forgot, but it will also look up to match against all emails that have been added to our db from the game. So if you gave us an email once upon a time but didn't sign up for the site, enter it and if we have it you will be getting a reset password link sent to that email.

Don't forget to check your junk mail / spam folder, the email will be coming from noreply@kanoapps.com

www.kanoplay.com/myspace

If this still doesn't help you, and you have logged a support ticket we will be getting to those requests, if you haven't logged one please do at http://support.kanoapps.com

Let us know if it works or doesn't!

2. Angela

Angela New Member

Thank you! I was just wondering if there is an option to help those MySpace players who didn't get to create a password in time?

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

If players have ever given us their email in game, then they can try to use the "Forgot Password" option. If not then follow the instructions on http://support.kanoapps.com/

4. bassie

bassie New Member

it dos'nt work , iff you don't have your number of profile anymore ! i triyed days now giving upp a level 1904 player stops because the shit off it i'm getting crazy off it .

greestz bassiedrommels level 1904 from dmmr syn

5. bassie

bassie New Member

and yes send a mail to support days ago and not getting anything back from it

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi bassie,

Sorry about the inconvenience, but as you can imagine Support is quite backed up from all of the Myspace tickets. Our Support staff is working away and they will get to your ticket as soon as they are able!

7. SugarEyes

SugarEyes New Member

Sorry, but the link is not working for me. It sends me an email, but faster than I can click the link, the link disappears. wow ... What is going on with that?

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi SugarEyes,

What do you mean by the link disappears? Does it disappear from the email or does the link open a new window that closes immediately?

9. STONECOLD HITTER

STONECOLD HITTER New Member

can't get my new account says my e-mail isn't in the system even though I regestered

10. STONECOLD HITTER

so even after registering I still can't log on, says my e-mail isn't in the system. between Myspace and Kano you guys have really messed up the game . I can't summit a ticket because of this shit

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi Stonecold Hitter,

Sorry about the difficulties you're encountering with Kano Play! Support still should be able to help you out; you don't have to have your Myspace User ID ready or anything like that, just send them the email that is supposed to be connected to the account and they will rectify this for you!

12. STONECOLD HITTER

did that

did that and I went from a 800 plus account too a level 1? did you guys at Kano not give the stats and levels we earned on myspace? let me know what you find out because I have a lot of time invested in my account, and because Myspace SCREWED us I don't believe we need screwing by KANO too