[LCN] The job percentage bar is stuck on mobile app

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by LazyNick981, Apr 21, 2018.

1. LazyNick981

LazyNick981 New Member

when i do jobs on the app the bar doesn't move or go up in percentage until i go back to another screen and go back to the jobs page and then the new percentage is updated. its not updating in real time.

2. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Working well for me since they fixed it a couple weeks ago. I even double check after reading your post to make sure no new issue.

The fix didn't require downloaded update either

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

R u sure ya doing the jobs in the last location you are in ?

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The progress for the job you are doing should update every time you click Do Job. Perhaps I am not understanding correctly but I just tested this out and it appears to be working correctly.

5. LazyNick981

LazyNick981 New Member

Hi sorry for the late reply. When I do jobs the percentage bar stays the same then updates when I go back to the jobs menu. I have been doing the highest location and I have the app updated to 1.28. If it will let me I will upload a video here or on YouTube and give the link. It late here so it will be in the next day or so.

6. LazyNick981

LazyNick981 New Member

Sorry Version 2.28

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Videos are always welcomed! They help out a lot.

Just to clarify, are we talking about the achievement progress on the response you get back when you click Do Job? Also which location is your "highest" and are you using Android or iOS?
    [​IMG]

8. LazyNick981

LazyNick981 New Member

video uploaded to YouTube because the file was too big here. the link is,

Smack likes this.
  9. LazyNick981

LazyNick981 New Member

yes the achievement percentage on the jobs page. Im on android 5.1 with app version 2.28. my highest location is Palermo

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thank you for the detailed video @LazyNick981. We will get this looked into. I'll post back here with any updates.

UPDATE: We have confirmed the issue. We made some performance optimizations to the build that runs on Android 5.1 and below and it looks like we introduced this bug. We will get it fixed up soon. Thanks again for letting us know.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018