Inner Circle/Familia (and so on) activity check

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Chen, Jun 9, 2014.

?

Do we need another tab for Inner Circle/Familia activity check?

1. No, What we have is good.

19.6%
  2. Yes, it will make managing Inner Circle/Familia easier.

80.4%
  1. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Well my friend, I think you should watch Godfather movie. Every mobster is a mob-boss, and his mob is his clan. as Kirsten said, from your mob you choose 20 people to be in your top familia (inner circle); ex: my inner circle consist of long time friends, heavy hitters and few big guns. If you go to main page; its called > MOB and then Familia is inner circle and then at the bottom you find your rest of the mobsters.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

bump

3. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

I like being able to see activity of My Familia. I don't know that a new tab is needed. I think the same can be accomplished by adding a sortable column "Your Familia" to the existing Activity tab.

lcn-familia-activity-tab.jpg

kevinmalo likes this.
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter to me how it's done. I actually like the idea of adding a filter to the "Activity" tab. Anything to make it easier than what we have now (which is nothing) would be a good UI improvement, and shouldn't take significant resources, I wouldn't think.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Well it is about 4 years overdue but given the suggestion from @FancyPants above we can certainly add this to the UI. We are looking to release this change today and if so it will be formally announced in our TGIF post but I will also post back here once it has been released.

Thanks for the patience on this one, like I said it is long overdue.

UPDATE: We are rolling this change out right now. Please let us know what you think!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    FancyPants likes this.
  6. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

yay! Good things come to those who wait? lol

I'd prefer if it showed My Familia (those I pay) in the activity tab. That way I can be sure that my hard earned money isn't going to waste.

Thanks!

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Oh man I totally misread this thread. Well that's embarrassing. We'll get this fixed soon so that it shows players in your own Mob.

FancyPants likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No I like it this way so can you make it both ways , makes it easier if i find dead weight to replace someone who already has me in theirs.

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Sadly there isn't much room in there for 4 columns but we'll see if we can work some magic.

10. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

"In THEIR circle" is allready under the General Tab so if you put "In MY Circle" under the Activity Tab you only need 3 colums.

FancyPants likes this.
  11. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

In LCN MW, General tab under Familia, if you sort by In Their Familia, you can easily see when they last played. I only have 50 players who have me in their familia so it's not a lot for me to scan and find who is active.

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

in PC I have hundreds upon hundreds, make the change , don't make it, does not matter enough for me at this point.

Marc14 likes this.
  13. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

A few posts back you said this ...
    So not sure what you want??
    But like Kirsten said, doesn't matter enough for me either.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

15. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

lol. I'm quite sure what I want and what I asked for. I want to see the last activity date of who I pay out --- those in MY FAMILIA.

I was responding to Kristen's request for it to show in THEIR FAMILIA - people who pay her. It's already easy to see that info. There's no easy way to see activity of MY FAMILIA, you have to look them up one by one.

16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Good news, this has just been fixed so it shows those in "Your Famila" on the Activity panel.