[KanoPlay] Loot Chest Small Adjustment/For All Platform

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i have a question an is wondering could u add a small adjustment to the Loot Chest: Can you put in Stamina since u already have energy involved??

Rick B likes this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm thinking this is by design, although for the life of me I can't imagine why. And while we're at it, remove the lottery goal, I re-roll that every single time, even if it means I have to wait 24 hours for another one.

3. Barnacle

Barnacle Administrator

Good suggestions!

I don't want to get ahead of things, but we have been going over the Daily Quests and have some plans to revamp them. Hopefully we get time this quarter, if we do you can bet you'll hear about it through our news posts!

One of the plans is to axe the Lottery Quest because there is confusion around it not rewarding a chest; but, also because its reward is weak in comparison and is often re-rolled.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know your thoughts. We do appreciate it!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    Rick B and Justin the killer like this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I like the lottery prize, the coins, the energy, I don't like the gambit type choices, and sometimes when I re roll it I get another lol so I ignore them altogether, I like the whip/punch etc one, the attack # amount of players, actually all of them except gambits, ( the card games) I like the prizes .

Rick B and Barnacle like this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Agree with Kristen, the Gambit ones are worthless to higher level players, and add in 500 stamina reward (chance of course.)

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    Justin the killer likes this.
  6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

We'll see what happens, but I don't see the chip goals going away. Lower level players can still use them. Maybe do something like once you hit a certain level, like 4000, it's no longer in the randomized list of goals you can get.

Rick B likes this.
  7. Justin the killer

they should change out the Lottery an put in a 5 Favor Points an change out Gambit an put in Stamina :)

terrible3leg tom likes this.
  8. Justin the killer

9. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Kano replied on Friday April 27 that they were looking at updating the loot cases including removing the lotto goal.

In that message they indicated this was a work in progress THIS QUARTER ..which is during three month period.

They answered your question and gave a time line.

Is it really necessary to bump thread . Being a pain in butt isn't going to speed the process.

Rick B likes this.
  10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Here's my bet: announcement will be made in TGIF on June 22nd.

11. Justin the killer

well im not worry about speed up...just figure i bump to let other people see it if they wanted too an yeah :)

12. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

An occasional stam or FP reward in chests would be awesome. From another thread I'm in I am in-favor or removing the high-roller challenge. But, Jared makes a good point about a level limit on it. So, if that is the case I'd suggest a lower level than Jared. Perhaps a couple hundred levels over what is required to enter Bangkok. There's no sense in backtracking to do a challenge goal (better xp on higher and I assume no credit for completing challenges).

13. bangers

bangers New Member

The loot chest are nice , but i'm getting ships that are no good.

High Kano 102 184 Defiant Sailor 203 150 Kano Korvette 218 218, I just got these three. My worst ship is Elite Swell Rider 265 Attack 250 Defense

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Just like everything else, this was a short term fix, more and more higher level players won't be able to use the drops anymore.

15. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Could be easily fixed with the lower tier ships phased out by a background tiering system similar to battle drops.