[FB] chat box plz read kano

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

what is up with the world chat box appearing in the middle of my screen on facebook on mob wars i dont know about the other apps but just wanting to clarify cause im used to it being on my right side of my page!!

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Have you tried clicking the arrow in the top part of the chat box? That should pop the chat back into place.

If you don't see the arrow then it's possibly because your window is too small and the chat automatically floats until the size of the screen can hold it in its normal spot.

3. Justin the killer

this is only occuring on facebook an everything has been working..whatever updates they must of done messed with it, cause everything was working perfection an now today so yeaaa...

4. Justin the killer

the chat box still isnt fixing itself altho i did everything....wish u guys would stop updating stuff cause i think half the time when u guys do it..it messes certain parts of the game up!!

5. Justin the killer

update..Chatbox still isnt in the right spot like it should be an i did everything so yeaaa this is happening on your end not mine!!

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Screen shot?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I checked out your account Justin and everything looked fine to me, so a screenshot would be most appreciated.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

9. Justin the killer

makes me wonder could it be facebook doing all of this again? cause i know one time before it was on there end hmm cause the games do seem alittle slower then usual..an the chat box issue still isnt fixed so im thinking it could be facebook again!

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member