[LCN] deals on Favor points

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Randy Jenkins, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Monkey Poo

Monkey Poo New Member

Well i have the deal of 50% off the 275 favor points a friend on Friday had 60% off 400 seems a little unfair to me Just saying!:mad::mad:

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

well at least we have a sale

3. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

still no sales here :mad:

4. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

25 days without a sale ...... They were always every 2-3 weeks ..... ALWAYS .....

5. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

I see again my mobbies getting sales, still nothing here though.

6. You may relax; that offer does not exist according to Kano.

The "60% off" offer I jumped on had 400 FP for 500 kreds, and as luck would have it I clicked it a bit too fast. The offer banner looked like a poorly edited version of the normal "50% off" offers we had before. Now, a simple calculation will show you that the cheapest you get 400 FP for on normal offers is 740 kreds (275 FP+105 FP + 4x5 FP). The astute reader will find that 60% rebate off a price of 740 kreds is far lower than 500.

So I ask Kano to review the offer. Hey presto, they show me a new shiny banner where "60% off" suddenly has turned into "60% bonus", lol.

Well played Kano, well played! :p

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

In case no one has noticed, the 275 "deal" isn't really a deal. This is always available to you until you make a purchase, then it goes to whatever the regular price is. After a month of no purchases, it goes back to the "sale" price. So you can basically take advantage of this once a month, regardless of whether or not you get the pop-up ad for it.

8. In that case, let me slightly revise my above post: the cheapest you get 400 FP for on normal offers is 800 kreds (250 FP+ 100 FP + 50 FP). The astute reader will find that 60% rebate off a price of 800 kreds is far lower than 500. :)

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

400 FP offers aren't available to all of us. If you're talking about a specific game or platform, it would be helpful to mention that, because this wouldn't apply to FB or KP2 players.

10. Monkey Poo

Monkey Poo New Member

Seen it in Mob wars Facebook

11. Kongregate. :)

Crazy Bull Spilotro likes this.
  12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Seen what on FB? 400 FP offer, 60% off, or both?

13. Kirsten

I have seen it in all 4 FB games, 400 FP's for $ 50.00

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Here are my current offers:

3,250 Favor Points for $500 USD 30% bonus
    1,200 Favor Points for $200 USD 20% bonus
    560 Favor Points for $100 USD 12% bonus
    275 Favor Points for $50 USD 10% bonus
    105 Favor Points for $20 USD 5% bonus
    50 Favor Points for $10 USD
    25 Favor Points for $5 USD

15. Kirsten

yes those are the usual prices, when the sale shows up, it is for a limited time, I believe less than 24 hours, at least in my experience, I usually find it when I wake up, but no idea what time over night it showed up, so I usually have about 12 hours to decide, then it goes away,

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Oh? The 275 is the only one that ever pops up for me. I never see anything for 400 FP or anything other than what I can see as a "regular" offer. But even if I did, that wouldn't encourage me to take advantage of it, especially now that I know the same offers aren't being extended to everyone even on an occasional basis.

17. Kirsten

it just started maybe last week or so, for me, I only use to see the 275 for $25 also, I asked around and some of my friends are only seeing the newer one, now also

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Interesting. Maybe you don't get those while you've been given a "vacation" from the forums.

19. S JORDAN

S JORDAN Member

I was just offered the 400 points for $50 deal on Zombie Slayer. Valid for exactly 6 hours

Kanoplay website. Server 1

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  20. Monkey Poo

Monkey Poo New Member

I seen both on FB