[LCN] Relentless Griefing

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Debra Barnes, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Debra Barnes

Debra Barnes New Member

Zombie Slayer is a joke! I have been getting griefed by this individual is over 1000 levels higher than me on a daily basis. I went to the KANO page to research the the standards for griefing, but nothing works. This individual has been hitlisiting and griefling for over 3 weeks, but the forum says that you are supposed to have protection if this happens 10x plus. This does not work and it is not fair. Where is the tab that says protection?? It is supposed to be on the rivals and/or attackers profile. It seems to me that this person can attack me with no recourse. What you guys have posted on the KANO apps page about griefing does not work, it does not show up, there is no help here.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Is the 10 hitlistings within 24 hour period before reset? If so contact support here> http://support.kanoapps.com/ and they can look into it further.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ok if the person attacks 1k times, or lists you 10 times, in a short period of time, you will get the protection option, but I will tell you this, if you use the protection, and the player attacking has friends, and or syndicate, they will start and if they list you the person you are under protection for can still catch you, and vice versa. The only way someone that much higher can even attack you is if you open yourself up, so do not punch, or attack, back, then they player can only list or punch, in that case once the person hits 10 bounties, you will see the option appear, but I really don't recommend you use it, just ignore the person, as if they don't exist, don't mouth off in WC either, it will just make more drama, and on the note of drama, these games thrive on it, and there is nothing wrong with that, these are fighting games, meant to beat the crap out of each other, remember it is a game, only a game,

but if you are talking about ZS, not sure if the requirements are the same, but since you put this in a LCN thread, PC, VC and LCN have the same requirements, ZS a person can attack a lot less, before the game tells you to find someone else, and it is way below 1k attacks.

http://support.kanoapps.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/178/0/protection .....<----------.********* click here for Kano's explanation about protection

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Did it ever relent? Or did you quit?