TGIF! Development News for February 16th, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 17, 2018.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

The overall stats are pooled together but there is also a small factor of personal that as far as i can tell play off of the overall stats, for example here is mine on kong. i have lower attack then my def and am in balanced loadout so heals are pretty bad at the moment lol -

Your Perks:

Min Attack Damage 160,000 health
    Heal per Token 13,760,000 health

your health still plays a huge role in base payouts when it is at a lower amount. Tested this a while back by not putting anything into health for the first couple hundred lvls, xp was essentially the same then the moment i upped health a couple hundred points the xp payouts were immediately reflecting a higher payout. As health gets higher the curve between xp payouts and health does get smaller, as in where i am at now i have 240k health and 44k attack. havent raised health in about a year but still seeing a steady yet slow increase in xp. When i did up the health i had upped it from 180k to what i have now at 240k and the gains were marginal in comparison to attack so that is why i believe the curve for payouts becomes smaller but there there is also the factor of max damage is based upon the lowest of the 2 players so a player with lower health lowers your xp potential. A few variables like that, that go into what make xp payouts what they are.

Now as for payouts daily, that would require the person that is in charge of the alt to be playing it daily and keeping it from being banned. The more time spent on an alt inherently brings a higher chance of it getting banned which is what we are wanting. The longer it takes a person to do it the better since the more accounts that are made by said person getting banned, it discourages long term the want to even attempt to spend a few weeks to have an account that is able to be abused. more time long term equates to a less likely chance or less frequent chance of alt creation that leads to abuse. The longer it takes to make the better for kano so they are able to ban it before it can be used.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Much, much, much TMI for me to sort through. But I do appreciate the passion that some still may have.