[LCN] Loot cases

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mary Lou, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

Well first, if a mob is above level 2000, unless cash or energy is in one of the boxes, they are useless. Second, when playing on a phone , it is way too easy, and I am sure by design, to accidentally hit the upgrade for 15 GF, rather than just open. Did that this morning and was not happy about losing 15 GFs for nothing. Wondering what others have to say about this.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If would of got good items for 15 FP's still post this thread?
    If submit a ticket I'm sure KANO staff will help you out on this issue (1 time)

3. S JORDAN

S JORDAN Member

So one or 2 items with around 200 attack or health is useles to you? Must nice to have that problem

Rick B likes this.
  4. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

Yes I would still post here.

5. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

I'm at lever 7283, so yes those items are pretty useless.

6. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

I would love to have the items that you can get from loot cases be useless, I still have items in my inventory that I use that are around 50 attack/defense, slowly getting rid of those everyday....does anyone know if there is a list of items that can be won through the loot cases?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There is no list anywhere, but it is Raid version 1 Superiors and Commons, version 2 Commons, Calendar items and exclusive Loot Case items.

FancyPants likes this.
  8. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

gotcha, thanks

e: is the loot the same for lvl 1 and lvl 2 cases, just you get an extra drop in lvl 2 cases?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The loot pool is mostly the same, but you get one more drop as you mentioned, and the drop chances for better items are slightly higher.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What about adding different tasks? Like placing 15 hits?

11. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

How long do you have to open a loot case once you earn it? Do they expire? How many can I hold onto before I have to open them?

Anyone know?

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Barnacle likes this.