mi7ch sort out arena make it fair

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by bully thor, Jan 14, 2018.

1. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

why is it every arena most of us get sudden death at 2am or 6am while in the U.S its 6pm or 10pm where the fairness in that if we want chance at getting good placing we eaither stay up or get up early, while in U.S its perfect time to do it. yep may sound like im moaning but alot of people moan about fairness in other aspects of the game so mi7ch lets see some fairness here

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I feel you, brother. But to be honest, you're not missing out on much. I only participate in them to help me get a level for that day, they're pretty disappointing for most of us now.

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

The battle drops are still good... even if they take quite a while to amass. all adds up overtime though. to bad only a location or 2 from now the drops at least in PC will become pointless as the locations will be all around stronger.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It is logistically impossible to find a start time for Arenas that does not inconvenience at least some portion of our players; believe us we've tried to find it.

I know that it is not great fun to be in different time zones for these events, but the time slots we have right now are the best ones we could figure out based on player feedback and the regions of the majority of participants.

neill1990 likes this.
  5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Okay. What about sending battle drops to others as gifts then? Since some of us can hardly, if ever, play in these events?

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This has been brought up in past, and rejected... Could turn into a Alt nightmare building a single account using other free resources. Believe idea was called the PawnShop

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I understand that. But I'm over level 6k, I'm pretty sure I'm not an alt. I don't know who @bully thor is, but I've seen him around before, and I'm pretty sure he's not an alt, either. Maybe it can be enabled and/or restricted to certain levels? That way, I can't send all 59 of my pocket pistols (32, 33) to an alt. Not that it would really help that account that much, since you can get to level 500 iu 13 hours now and earn them yourself...