[VC] Chests

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by dave johnson, Jan 17, 2018.

1. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

IM doing the chests so i have to reroll and get 10 hands of Odens Rule cant do the Rule if you no longer get the Game what now there is no more rolls till tomorrow

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Odin's Rune challenge exists in 6 locations within the game. If you currently have a Hunter Challenge in progress you'll have to wait until you complete that before you can start an Odin's Rune challenge. If you don't have a Hunter Challenge in progress you can likely start one now.

Check these locations to ensure you have unlocked the Odin's Rune Challenge
    • Aegir's Passage
    • Vanaheim
    • Niflheim
    • Muspell
    • Helheim
    • Vingolf

3. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

Smack likes this.
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

If you're a daily player, this shouldn't matter. I don't always get my loot achievement each day, but I never get maxed out on them, even if I have to wait a day for a re-roll.

5. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

I have one re-roll but have no idea what it is I am to re-roll when I click on it does nothing. Am I to "assume" it has to do with challenges? I have tried to open several of these and I never get the chance they just go away. I am not hitting "thanks I got it".

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

At the top of the Gods Quests page you will see how many Re-Rolls you have available to you. This will only ever be 1 or 0. If you currently have 0 re-rolls you will get another tomorrow.

Then if you look at the individual Quests you have available to you which will be anywhere from 0 - 3, any active quest will have a re-roll icon on it that you can use to swap out that Quest if you don't like it. So lets say you have the Quest to send 10 Gifts and you don't feel like doing that, well re-roll it, and you will end up with a new Quest in its place.

If your Quests "just go away" that means you have completed them. Check your Gods Quest history as it will show you the last 5 quests you have completed, when you completed it and what you earned.