[LCN] deals on Favor points

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Randy Jenkins, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

I have a question how often are the deals for Favor points? When will the next one be?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's random on a per person basis.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I know the game I play the most I see it the least, sadly :(

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  4. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

One player in my range tells me she sees the 275 for $25 FP each week, on Fridays. And she takes it each time. I think I see it only once a month. Makes me think that perhaps it's not random but more calculated based on how much each person spends, and if they spend when there's not a sale. Or maybe that's just the marketer in me...

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  5. Kirsten

wow she is lucky lol once a week in the same game, interesting, I see it once a week in the three of the games, prob, but in my main game takes much longer, :( I stopped buying in two of the games, sale or no sale,

6. Amanda Westgate

Amanda Westgate New Member

I never see FP sales leading up to raid bosses and never during a raid. Other times, they appear randomly and sometimes frequently.

7. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Interesting I wonder what the criterior is to offer to the regular spenders ?

8. Barnacle

Barnacle Administrator

Hey Gang,

The gist of it is: it's on a monthly schedule (or so). So roughly every 28 days you should see that 50% Sale again. Though, it is sorta random in that it won't show up at the same time for all players.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

hey what are Admin messages, in the Message tab ????

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's a way for us to get in touch with players in-game without having to rely on emails or a big warning panel. I'll be going over it more in the TGIF but that's the gist of it.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Kirsten

Ok that is what I figured, someone else noticed it , and I said pretty much what you said but was more specific , lol announcement, winning something or when ya been bad lol, I think it is a good idea :)

Barnacle and mi7ch like this.
  12. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

When I was in the habit of purchasing FPs I never saw it. When I stopped it popped up I'm guessing once a month. The age old story of trying to entice those who don't support you financially while ignoring those who do.

Allen Sumaran and Crazy Inuit like this.
  13. petjones

petjones New Member

Has something changed? As a regular buyer of FP's i have always made the most of the FP deals. Regular as clockwork i'd get the deal every 2 weeks. The latest would normally have appeared 14 hours ago but no sign of the 50% off deal. Has it been stopped for me? Or will it appear again sometime soon?

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

See post #2 in this thread, FP deals are random on a per person basis.

15. petjones

petjones New Member

Thanks, didn't notice an admin said that (you). Shame though it was regular until this time and was never random for me until now :(
    Guess i was lucky

16. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

Havent had an offer for fvps for a long time..... but see serveral of my mobbies telling me they got special offer of 60%, didnt get that one either.

SweetestAngel likes this.
  17. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

and agree, if you want those who spend to keep spending, do send also special offers to them.

18. Kirsten

Just saw I got the 60% deal in PC, which is different than the one I usually see, this is 400 FP. for 50, the other one was 275 for 25, hmmmmmm

19. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

Got an inbox that someone bought the 400 Fp deal 3 times, so no, not on a random per person basis unless you are targeting bigger spenders ...........

Crazy Inuit likes this.
  20. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

that seems to me to be unfair practice.....

SweetestAngel likes this.