TGIF! Development News November 17, 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 18, 2017.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy Friday all, and welcome to the end of another week! I'm back behind the wheel of the TGIFs for the time being, so my skills might be a bit rusty. This week's development updates are a continuation of the stuff we talked about last time with a couple new tidbits, so let's get to it.

Daily Missions and Loot Cases

The Daily Missions feature was introduced to Zombie Slayer this week, giving Slayers a chance to accomplish some extra errands for loot! Zombie Slayer possess its own unique challenges when it comes to giving out good bounty for your effort, so we're still looking at fine-tuning the loot table to the Cases. If you want to leave any suggestions or read up on that particular feature, I suggest visiting the thread I posted here.

Viking Clan players, keep your eye out for this feature being released to you early next week!

Sort by Active/Inactive

Looking to sell back some items that you're not using but are using valuable upkeep? With a new sorting option suggested by a player you can now see which items you're currently using or not using. Head on over to your Inventory page and give it a look:

[​IMG]

Upcoming Locations

I've seen a few questions on the forums the last couple of weeks about new Locations for the games, specifically Pirate Clan. I can tell you that there will not be anymore new Locations for the remainder of 2017, but we are planning a little something for the Holiday season. More news on that as it draws closer, and you can expect to see new Locations for Zombie Slayer and Pirate Clan dropping in early 2018 with LCN and Viking Clan following shortly after.

Black Friday

Next week is Black Friday and it's safe to say that we're going to be doing things up big this year! We'll have some special bundles and different single items at a great discount every day, so keep your eye on the game! We'll also be doing an extra giveaway on our Facebook fan pages, so make sure to check those out!

Speaking of, congratulations to this week's winners of our Limited Time item giveaway. Kathleen Jinks, Lars Hendrink Hauskin, Andrea Andritsis, JuneHawkins, Brad Jessome, Elizabeth M Taylor, Renee O'Niell, Rikki Gamer, Paul Davis, Tonya Warner, Jack Hughes and John Muddle all won a Limited Time item set from their respective games this week. Links to the FB pages are here: LCN PC VC ZS

Frozen user count: 27

Lame Joke of the Week:

Why can't you trust trees?
    Because they're shady!

M3THMouth, Jimmyjamzit and Chasity like this.
  2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Hahaha, nice joke of the week! :p

mi7ch and Mike Lyons like this.
  3. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

"sell item back for 5 god father point" ---- new feature?. only saw it pop up once.

would be awsome for old limited gear! 5gfpts is better than nothing....

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

5. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

har har LOL:D maybe that's why you don't trust a shade tree mechanic LMBO TOPPED YAH

6. HiramF8

HiramF8 New Member

when are you going to add new features to ZS(kongregate)?

7. kathleen jinks

kathleen jinks New Member

WOOT!! Me and Elizabeth had a bet! What are the odds we would both win-geez o pete you guys ROCK!!!!! and I STILL love the Loot!!! Having a great time,double thanks everyone, and Pete-LOL u got um on the joke

8. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

In the meantime, I believe quite a few are waiting "word" about personal medic on phone/apps.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Oldish feature, but it can be difficult to locate Limiteds you're no longer using (at least before the inactive filter).

Very unlikely we'd get that in by this Friday. I'm not sure what the status of that idea is, but I can check.

JADES likes this.
  10. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

I have a few old 'limited items' that are inactive for both attack & defence. yet the sell back isn't present?

Gold Lambo
    101 Attack
    109 Defense
    inactive on both. no sell back icon ?

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Some items are exempted from being sold back for a variety of reasons, but I can't seem to figure out why this one in particular can't be sold back.

We maintain a manual "white list" of valid items, so I'll check with one of the developers and get it added in.

12. I can't find the following gifts on my wish list anymore: Adrenaline Shot, Laser Sight, Dynamics T2, Smoke Grenades, Monkey Wrench, Gunpowder Keg, Mondragon Bolt Action, Sterling SMG, Ruger Redhawk, Umbrella Gun, Lee Enfield No. 1, AP 9, Kimber Warrior, Defibrillitor, Flare Pistol, Deluna Piano, Skorpion, Sig Sauer P225, Lock pick, Remington 820, Steel Briefcase, Shoe Shine Kit, War Machete, Browning Hi Power, Hair Cream, Spit ball shooter and the Lollipop.
    Can you find out why these were removed?

13. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

I havent seen any good bargings so far??? so when is this Black Friday rave going to start?

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Friday would be a good guess. ;)

15. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

Black Friday

Next week is Black Friday and it's safe to say that we're going to be doing things up big this year! We'll have some special bundles and different single items at a great discount every day, so keep your eye on the game! We'll also be doing an extra giveaway on our Facebook fan pages, so make sure to check those out!

Taken from their own post.......

16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We will be running some sales starting friday and running over the weekend. That is what that snippet from the post was eluding to.

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is Black Friday and the post you quoted was last friday

Chasity likes this.
  18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Are we closer to this yet to at least get another teaser? Maybe in this week's TGIF update?

19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ya don't have to spend tens of thousands of dollars to get to the top tier lol

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Oh?
    Joined 2418 days ago
    33% to Alexandrite Tier