TGIF! Development News September 15th 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't think that's changed, they just don't post announcements for new locations and bosses anymore.

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  2. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Thanks Jared!♥ But like I said, you never know if things have changed, so I figure it doesn't hurt to ask.:) Who knows, we might get a surprise one day & get the Boss when the New Location is released. (What a concept!) LOL

3. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Could you PLEASE have the achievement update themselves without us having to "trigger" them. Don't want to add to something i am already maxed out on like stamina, come on guys should not be that difficult to update achievements when you log back in.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You only have to spend 1 point on any of the 5 skill areas to trigger any achievements you're due.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I had to do them individually for each to toggle.

Kirsten and kevinmalo like this.
  6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Really? That's how I thought that worked, but TPTB posted in another thread within the last month or so you could add 1 point to ANY skill to trigger ANY achievements that you still needed to be awarded for.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No you have to trigger each one, energy, stam, att, health, def, of course we need 2 stam for trigger the stam one, in PC where I have 7500, yeah it bothers me that I have 7501 cause I like round numbers but I had two achievements to get with stam

neill1990 likes this.