[LCN] Update Regarding Challenge Completed Achievements

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Aker Mac Mcilvar

Aker Mac Mcilvar New Member

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Update:

Hey all,

We will be putting the Challenge Achievements back up within a short while. This rollout will contain the updated payout for all Challenge Achievements as well as the additional rewards for those who didn't earn them the first time.

The fix will be hitting people in three different "buckets" if you will:

1. People who already got their Achievements and rewards (nothing will happen)
    2. People who got the Achievement, but not the additional rewards (you will get a pop-up explaining what rewards you got and how much)
    3. People who have not earned any of the Achievements yet (you will see the rewards reflected on the Achievement page)

This rollout will take some time as it is fairly large and touches a lot of players but we've tried to make it as simple as possible. If you've already got some Achievements and don't see a pop-up, then you're all set. If you have gotten some Achievements but not the reward, wait for the pop-up. If you haven't earned any yet, get cracking!

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Boss achievements are one and done. If you earned the achievement the last time the Raid was available then there are no more to be unlocked.

Aker Mac Mcilvar likes this.
  4. Thanks for the update will be helpful to me when trying to explain to folk who often msg me about things like this in msg x

5. Thanks again for the help BH:)

6. Carl Stahls

Carl Stahls Member

Congrats on your recent Challenge Achievements! You've been awarded an additional 25 FP and 25 SP on top of the original prizing due to the recent issue.

thank you for this :D

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Omegame

Omegame Member

My achievements are the same, worse I make 2500 Challenges and don't win nothing and in Achievements is what I see and do not receive any double skill or rewards

8. Alain Tremblay

Alain Tremblay New Member

Hey, can you send us double everything again?

9. Harrys Mum

Harrys Mum Member

10. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Thanks for the bonus!

11. gloc twins

gloc twins New Member

enough of these achievements, would like a glimpse of the new malaysian boss...:p

12. Aker Mac Mcilvar

Aker Mac Mcilvar New Member

Sorted I got it when use updated again thank you :)

13. the Doomlord

the Doomlord New Member

Hi is this rollout off achievements still on going as i am missing one?

14. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Which achievement are you missing? Rollout is complete so you should be able to claim it.

the Doomlord likes this.
  15. the Doomlord

the Doomlord New Member

The 5000 energy one it doesn't have the green tick to say it is done I have 7000 at the moment.

16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You need to spend a Skill Point and you should get that. Doesn't have to be on energy, should be anything Skill Points related and then you will get credit for that new Achievement.

the Doomlord likes this.
  17. the Doomlord

the Doomlord New Member

Ok thanks will try that.

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I thought you had to add a skill point to the area you already earned the achievement for to collect those achievements, not simply any skill area. So if I add a point to stamina, I can collect achievements for any area (health, energy, stamina, attack, defense)?

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Correct, it triggers the game to check for any new progress made in your stats and rewards any due achievements.

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Has it always been that way? I may have been, but I could have sworn it was posted a while ago you had to add a skill point to the area you were looking to collect for the achievement you already earned before it was available.