[LCN] How to attack two players at the same time

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dcasso, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Hi Kano.

Could you please explain, how a player can attack two players at the same time. Because you say he doesn't cheat, so how is this possible, so far I haven't been able to do.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Really? It's EASY to explain. And just because you and I may think it's cheating, it may not be under the "rules".

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually, if fight from rivals page it could look like attacking 2 players at same time, you don't need to view their page. Give it a try.

4. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I mean chaining two players at the same time, doing over 5 attack pr second on both ;)

JADES likes this.
  5. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well the rules seems to be interpreted different according to what suits kano to do the least amount of effort.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

BOT, then

7. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Not according to kano :) that is why I want to learn how to achieve this within the terms :)

8. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

use phone or another comp at same time,, coz FB allows u to log in two or more places at same time.. and i still think and hope u have two hands...

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That could be one way, but there are other possibilities besides bots.

10. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

tablet with multiple screens open... almost same time if fingers reach to all :)

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

lol like your ideas, so next layer, how do you chat with players at the same time, now that you have told me two tables and two hands?

12. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

u have nose too :D and something else :D hihiiiii

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ya make a chat group