[LCN] Wow - The settings screen

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Dcasso, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

How in the world did you guys come up with a tab based solution when there is so few options in settings. And on top of that, decide that the settings people actually find relevant to change from time to time, should be hidden in another tab. It makes absolutely no sense.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Change this back, only time I use that button is to change my loadouts easily. :confused:

Dcasso likes this.
  3. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Exactly

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I rarely go to the settings link, and I don't change my loadouts often enough to find this useful. But if I did, I can see where I would be annoyed with having to make extra clicks to do so. Are we trying to find out how many clicks and pop-ups we can put into the game?

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The people have been heard! Sorry guys this was an oversight on our part and we should have realized how often settings is used to adjust Loadout above all other "Settings". :eek:

We will be pushing out a fix soon so that it defaults to the Fight/Battle Settings tab for quick loadout changes.

Dcasso, JADES and kevinmalo like this.
  6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Quick update, Settings now opens to the Fight Settings tab by default. Thanks for the quick feedback on this.

kevinmalo and JADES like this.
  7. kessie570

kessie570 New Member

The blurb says Personal Medic auto heals you whenever you attack while in hospital.. Unfortunately it doesn't stop there - it makes it totally impossible to attack a boss and finish in hospital because whichever attack would put you in hospital is the one subject to the auto-heal, so it becomes virtually impossible to leave yourself in hospital when you've finished attacking without switching the auto-heal off again.
    Unless you can update it so it does what you say it does, it's pointless

8. Rambo

Rambo New Member

I think i am in the minority but I liked the Personal Medic option.
    But I want some clarifications.

1) Your Personal Medic will automatically purchase a Health Refill (hopefully with in-game money?) for you if you attack or do a job while in the hospital.

2) This only triggers when you do an in-game action, not when you are wounded by another player. (so when fighting with another player when I click the fight button which is an in-game action, Personal medic will not heal me? or It will heal me once when I came back from doing Jobs or Boss fights but not when I am wounded by another player in fight?)

3) Your Personal Medic can not revive you if you are dead, and will not be able to keep up with healing if you are on the hitlist. (It clear, no clarification needed here)

A suggestion Personal Medic should have an option to heal and power heal.

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Correct it will purchase a health refill for in-game cash. We actually removed the Health Refill for FP option recently as it didn't have much value to players.

Personal Medic only applies to attacks you initiate. So if you are attacking another player or boss and YOUR attack action results in you taking enough damage to put you in the hospital the Personal Medic will heal you. If another player attacks you, your Personal Medic will not come into play and you will remain in the hospital until you either pay to Heal or enough time passes that your health regenerates.

This is really fresh feature so we currently are not making any announcement around including Power Heal. It might be something we look to add in the future but it is too soon to say.

Rambo likes this.
  10. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

it will not heal if your next hit kills u..... kinda fun but not make is so u cant get killed by hittting ;)