[VC] How much hp should i raise to do max damage(or exp) in bosses?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Harris, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Harris

Harris New Member

Is there probably a ceiling level for health to not raise beyond it and spend the precious sp somewhere else? And should i leave def and attack at 1? In most similar games, attack and defence stats are useless since items gives more of that without costing any sp. Hope i could get some helpful tips, please and tyvm!

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

if ya gonna fight ya gonna need skill points all areas , even if ya just do bosses, ya also need full clan, among other things, there is a help section, on the game page

3. geckster99

geckster99 Member

to fight raids, you dont need full clam .It seems the differencebetween fullclan and low clan is only 20% in overall. Health seems more damage. As for attack and def, I've gone to level 3000 on 1000 attack and def by doing raids. But ypu need A lot of stamina and moderate energy.Energy on;y reloads 500 anyway. I thinkits a stamina game first tho it ,ay dependwhere youplay.Kano Server2 fight list isnt attacking. Seems most players want to hunt or do bosses

4. geckster99

geckster99 Member

20k health uptplevel 3000. yes put sp intp stam. Full clan is over rated for damages and rewards on bosses only 20percent difference imo. Keep an eye on yr battle strength regard sps in attack and def vs drops and rewards from bosses.I wondert oo but feel than a 1000 attack and def qould be the basic minumum for up tplevel 3000...have fun

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

full clan allows the game to use your inventory, weapons etc