Extending attack boost usefulness

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Alfredo Scarface, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

Not sure how many people use attack boost in its current form but would like to see a change to improve it. As it stands, you go to fight list and you are able to use it on people who show up on the list. This could stand to see an improvement and would welcome the support of other readers who agree. I propose an addition to Attack, Punch, Hitlist, Ambush, Rig Ignition (these are LCN terms but substitute in names as appropriate) to include one representing the Attack Boost option that one sees at the top of the Fight page.

2. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

It would make the game more exciting if the attack boost had a random strength.

3. Alfredo Scarface

Interesting idea. You wouldn't have the same freedom to edit how much stam you wish to use and presenting a number of options for that would be cumbersome.

4. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

would love to see that also!

5. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

so, a random attack boost, of a strength between 5% and 50% would make fighting much more exciting. And the impact is limited because you can only use a limited number of them per day, and they only last for a few minutes. The overall game would not be much impacted, but individual fights would be more exciting.

6. agrree. it will bring more fun and exciting in gaming. ;)

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I haven't used the attack boost in years. Fights may be more exciting, but this isn't going to happen. There are too many players that use fights to level and pad their stats, and this would have a direct negative impact on that.

8. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

A negative impact on players who use fights to level? How so?

9. Alfredo Scarface

I can only assume you mean hospital hiders would have a means of having their attacks be stronger so they have a wider range of people they can beat inflating their wins, and staying in hospital to avoid the losses. Is that right Jared?

10. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

1 star from me cause i disagree with having this type added to an extra upgrade which there is no need for..cause it gives the script/bots to make it unfair as they are today..so yea No Deal from me ;)