Lost account

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by episcopal, Oct 27, 2016.

1. episcopal

episcopal New Member

Hello. I recently had to load my linked village to a new phone. I logged in and it was linked to facebook without issue. I loaded vikings and went to reload my account episcopal on server 205 in clan sen per anticus palace level 18. The phone had a hiccup where it jumped and it hit the wrong button replacing my village with a new one.

Please help. I've spent way to much time and money to lose this....

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

You should really open a support ticket. The forum is for asking other players questions and sharing ideas. You probably won't get any help here for the issue you are facing.

3. episcopal

episcopal New Member

Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty new

A supports ticket through help and send the a question? I don't see any other tabs to communicate with them outside of that.

Thank you

4. episcopal

episcopal New Member

The in game supports ticket right?

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

6. episcopal

episcopal New Member

So still no reply after 24 hours. Reached out to plarium on the google app email, facebook, in game....

Anyone know the timeline for addressing these problems? KvK is coming and my shield drops soon. I seriously love this game and have drafted 7 New players I employ to play and here I am unable to play with them. All ready to spend 1000's and waiting on me. Kinda sucky and I am embarrased to draft so many and not even have my palace
    Even my clan is wondering if plarium cares about this. May lose a ton of players just due to how much I've spent and no answers. If I'm robbed they won't stay either.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

24 to 48 hours during the week, do not add to the ticket it will push it back , there are 4 games 4 platforms and if you sent the ticket to support , you should hear soon, not sure why Plarium lol, but looks to me like ya not even playing a kano game

this is support for kano games, unless I am mistaken you are confused about what company you want to reach

http://support.kanoapps.com/

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Jumping in a bit late here, but it definitely sounds like you are not talking about any of our four games so unfortunately we are not going to be of much help to you.

This might be what you're looking for: http://plarium.com/forum/