Should We Improve Raid Boss Achievements and Rewards?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

why is it better to join alot, because simple math , the payout and rewards for the raids are better odds for super items if you do alot and do min.. it also has to do with super reward based xp. This is one reason alot join the xp is great for leveling so basically you can join 80 and get alot of lvls xp , and you will get a hell of alot better ratio of super to common items, if you do a few and focus alot of resources you take the chance of losing out on a super reward even if you do all the damage the owner can cancel out ur reward if they are in the same tier which i think was fixed, but still you get more xp outta the chance of getting super rewards for min. effort. And then when you put all that in time and resources in and the raid does not get beat and you see ur stuff wasted, cause everyone knows about the min., and super item drops are better. This is one reason why so many does min,. the chances are alot better of getting rewards that are better.. So changing how you get super by doing a min. requirement would stop alot of this sitting here and letting others kill it.

2. Sir Opinion Alot

and they get a super item for bare min. too do a tier of heals and attacks for rewards

3. Sir Opinion Alot

they was to fix this the owner if in same tier can cancel out the super item rewards

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What I still find funny is there is a level limit to join Battle Arena yet not raids,
    or even World boss rewards is restricted upon level,

CaptureLOL.PNG

WHY?

5. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

This is something I'd like to know too. One raid I'm in at the moment has a bloody level 70 in it which clearly has no idea whatsoever how to do raids and has perished it. It's plain stupid. There should be a level minimum of say 500 at the least to be able to join in on a raid, this way the player has some experience and hopefully read the forums and asked seasoned players about the raids.

6. HJM

HJM Active Member

I fully agree this, truly annoying to see raid perishing by dummy yummy actions from low levels but hey, seen that done by higher lvl players too, so it's not always low levels to blame :)

Deblovscats1 and Birkebeiner like this.
  7. HJM

HJM Active Member

YES, you should improve raids and achievements are not bad at all, but this thread contains many good ideas add something from it with achievements and many players would be happy.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  8. braveheart

braveheart New Member

you should make it easier for lower lvl players to do raids.i have 734 energy and to get the 1000 energy part of raid i need to lvl up over 28 times(i lvl up 2-3x a day) or spend fps to complete,i would rather use fps to buy much stronger loot than whats offered in raid.

Reg Hahn likes this.
  9. Reg Hahn

Reg Hahn Member

Seems a little rough on the noobs who proportionately use more of their stam/energy quota to achieve even the minimum 1000/1000 on a single raid boss - we've got people here talking of a limit of 20 bosses!! Even I don't have that kind of stam and energy and, after recent events with people being giving super advantages just because they used to play a different game (ignoring those who maybe used to play both, I might add), I'm certainly not going to reward Kano by spending real money to get boosts..
    I'm getting a little fed up with being "piggie in the middle" where levels higher and lower seem to get the benefit of any goodies that are going.. The rest of us (presumably the majority of players) are just supposed to grin and bear it

10. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Anything you can do to improve item rewards is a plus in my book. Most of the superior items, if i'm lucky enough to get one, dont help my inventory at all. (Zombie Slayer)

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  11. Yes, a tiered achievement would be nice, and would promote more activity. Maybe some item drops during battle too.

Sir Opinion Alot and Tony Cecil like this.
  12. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

Looks like different games/levels/servers end up with different takes on the RB events. On the Kong/AG server the RB events are popular. My character is a little over level 5600 right now and for the last 2k levels there has been no better way to spend FPs than the RB events, this is because it's easy to spend stamina (less clicking than training with a partner and comparable XP), better XP for spending energy than normal adventures, and in Viking Clan all the drops have been useful.

People have taken advantage of the events to gain thousands of levels and build better armies (replacing all craftable and other drops with RB standard and superior drops). For the majority of the Kong/AG VC players the RB events are by far the best events on which to focus. If these events are made any better (better XP/drops), sensible and competitive players will spend even more effort on these events - probably at the expense of "normal" game play which comparatively offers poor XP/drops. Is it intentional that RBs are the best way to both level and build an army?

I've gone through previous comments in this thread and "liked" the ones containing sound suggestions, but I feel that Kano needs to assess the impact of RBs on the game.

In passing, I still feel that it's too bad that there is no reward for having defence as an ability, but, with the advent of the RB events, at least energy became a valuable attribute.

Zoonie likes this.
  13. spookierthanu

spookierthanu New Member

XP payout when the raid is killed should correlate to the amount of actions taken. Some players go above & beyond in actions and the payout is crap.

Zoonie and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  14. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Indeed mitch when you killed the raid bosses for the first time (the drops are not bad) but when you have it all the drops in the first run i will not continue when the second raid boss comes around because i have all the loot. So for me its only the xp but thats not that good. So i will not spend any UN in it because i have the loot. If you increase the amount of XP then well perhaps but also better drops each time the bosses comes around?

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Get rid of raids, that is my opinion on the whole thing, but of course that will never happen, cha ching and the games are already ruined from them.

Deblovscats1 and kevinmalo like this.
  16. Tim Creese

Tim Creese New Member

If we keep cycling through old Raid Bosses, then yes = there should be more rewards. You do it for World Bosses...

17. gods people

gods people Active Member

I cant believe you are even asking this question..................................................

18. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

@mi7ch -Currently Raid Bosses only have one achievement associated with them and one set of items encompassing the Common and Superior types. What we’re thinking is that we could add some additional Raid Boss achievements, and earning those achievements would allow you to unlock the potential to earn a higher set of item rewards.
    This is all well and great but those of us that have a pig of an account to feed it takes much more to level so please explain further when you can.

19. Omegame

Omegame Member

Do the best for the game because it seems we are many time here to do all of the Mob Wars I talk for me when I begin theirs no world boss SW BA and Raids now is too much is my way of think.

20. braatt10

braatt10 Member

yes, click public tab to on dont put on job chat and copy link and paste it to your handpicked party of raiders.

I agree, to above statement, if doing mega damage you deserve a superior drop, number of raids no matter a minimum action for drops makes sense, just don't like the jump in one hitters, that just go away at least the minimum is a great help.

agreed, all 4 kano games have raids on separate weeks that is 4 a month. mw lcn now, vc next week, pc, and zs. repeating in that order. two a month per game is way to much.

I agree, zombie slayers raids are way harder than mob wars lcn, pirate clan and viking clan. The drops even superior arent that great to put right into my loadout have others not from raids that are better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.