[LCN] Increase World Boss Health

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Friendly Fire, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

With the influx of new players onto the FB server the world bosses are being killed much quicker. This means we lose out on xp as if a world boss dies a week before the finish date (like it did today) we are missing out on loads of possible attacks and xp. They are now dying far faster than on other servers.

With this in mind isn't it time to revise the health of the world bosses upwards to take into account the new players, either that or have it so the next world boss opens up as soon as one dies.

Miss Kitty Snaps and Curves like this.
  2. The Lacrymator

The Lacrymator New Member

I would prefer new world bosses for additional cities. But i agree with the above post.

3. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

I would like that too, but the problem will exist there too. Do you think many who will need to get 25 attacks on the level 1 Moscow World Boss (when it becomes available) will be able to do so? As for the opening post, having the next one start as one ends would be great. As for the health, whatever is done, it'll annoy people. Having said that, I'll throw my $0.02 on the matter in: Increase the health of the boss *and* increase the amount of time till you can attack more frequently. Maybe make it 2 days instead of 1, for example.

FancyPants likes this.
  4. Friendly Fire

Going to bump this @mi7ch something needs to be done quickly as the world bosses are dying far too soon.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll get this looked at by a developer this week.

Edit: The FBI World Boss will have adjusted Health when it starts tomorrow.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    FancyPants likes this.
  6. Friendly Fire

mi7ch likes this.
  7. Friendly Fire

The FBI boss Health wasn't increased beyond normal amount @mi7ch only increased by about 1%

8. Friendly Fire

Hi @mi7ch can you get the devs to look at this again, the health really needs to go up by at least 10% on all bosses and possibly even more on the newer bosses. The London world boss will be dead shortly more than 3 days before its time is up. And the Las Vegas world boss is already over half way dead after only 3 days and will probably be dead before the new boss opens on Wednesday.

With the doubling of players on the game, all of whom are getting stronger all the time the world boss health really needs to be substantially increased, especially if new players are to get the achievements

sable likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, can do. Depending on when the change goes live it may or may not affect the Wednesday boss, will keep you posted.

Friendly Fire likes this.
  10. Friendly Fire

Still no changes been made @mi7ch any ETA when they will get round to this?

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I haven't been informed of any, I'll see what the status is.

12. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

Increasing World Boss health would be awesome!!

13. Friendly Fire

Ok they still haven't been done and now someone seems to be glitching the world boss

upload_2016-7-6_8-3-23.png

After only 47 attacks and having been opened only 57 secs it has lost nearly 1.5 billion health.

These bugs, glitches, issues, and exploits really need fixing ASAP @mi7ch they are starting to ruin the game

sable and Curves like this.
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sent the World Boss information a developer, current Boss looks OK to them but we'll keep our eye on it.

We'll adjust the World Health multiplier for the next Boss.

15. Friendly Fire

They need to look closer at it, as my screenshot shows after only 57 seconds and with only 47 people having attacked it the health had dropped nearly 1.5 billion, the only way that is possible is a player glitching or a bug

16. Friendly Fire

This problem is happening again, with only 194 people on already 1 billion health lost, something is going wrong somewhere and we are losing xp and newer players are losing the chance for getting the achievements because of this. Also again a failure by Kano to increase the health of the world boss.

@mi7ch and @Scoughman this really needs to be sorted it is just not good enough, either something has gone wrong with your code or a player is deliberately cheating, which is it?

upload_2016-7-13_8-10-1.png

17. sable

sable New Member

pull your fingers out kano, the vegas boss only lasts days as it is, look at first 194 that joined to see who is exploiting this

18. Alfredo Scarface

I'd doubt there are many in this game who can do 7 digit damage on 1 attack on a world boss?

19,438,912,500-18,189,240,957 = 1249671543
    1249671543/194 = 6441605

Unless I'm missing something fundamental in the calculations above something is seriously wrong with that. World boss damage seems mostly to be a function of health, so it seems for someone to get in the 7 figure range (and just about at that) one would need about 150k health... unless attack makes a big difference.

19. Friendly Fire

To do the sort of damage that would take would require health well over 1 million, nobody in the game has that

20. Alfredo Scarface

[​IMG]

mi7ch likes this.