[PC] Saskatchewan River Pirate Glitch - Wrong Item Drop

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Brad Jessome, May 2, 2016.

1. Brad Jessome

Brad Jessome Member

The Saskatchewan River Pirates was defeated in 18:08:04, you dealt 9150177 damage in 2270 attacks and healed the raid for 475251 life in 1760 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:

Equip
    8028476 coins

93675 XP

calamity jen's Saskatchewan River Pirates (Raid Boss)
    River Ship

232 Attack

307 Defense

Owned: 5

Equip
    This is the drop after I got when the boss was defeated and it is not even on the list of drop items available. lol

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes it is , it is a common item, and it says you have 5 of them

I have 24 of them

3. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

There is a River Ship from this boss and there is also a Rivership from the Mandrakora raid boss. They both look the same but have different stats.
    rivership.png

mi7ch and Kirsten like this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well I think we have this wrapped up. I wonder who let the exact same item get though twice... :confused:

Chasity, Kirsten and Marc14 like this.
  5. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Yups, must have been monday morning when they made the Saskatchewan River Ship :) Usually superior and common item are the same image with a different background. The Rivership is the same image as the The Mandrakora from the Mandrakora boss but the River Ship isn't the same image as the The Regina from the Saskatchewan boss.
    rivership2.png

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  6. Kirsten

Oh the horror. :cool:

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Does it matter. Because most people will be like this

[​IMG]

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's not really the same item. One is a Rivership, the other one is a River Ship. It does seem that the image for one or the other should be a different one reused like the one for the Regina, though.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Turns out they weren't supposed to have the same image in the first place, so who knows what happened there. It will be fixed up soon though.

10. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Of course it doesn't matter, just thought it might be the reason for the O.P.'s confusion. If everything that didn't matter was removed from this forum, there would not be much left :)

11. Kirsten

that works for me :p

12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

if we could just remove these posts, that would be an improvement. ;)

Marc14 likes this.