[LCN] Ambush Boost 100000%

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Zoe Alleyne, May 1, 2016.

1. Zoe Alleyne

Zoe Alleyne New Member

Hi. How do you set up an Ambush Boost with this high value and how long does it last?

Thanks

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

When viewing their profile to the right of attack, you'll see it, cost 2 stamina per ambush.

Nadezda and Kirsten like this.
  3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

go to the profile you desire, first 3 options are attack options: Attack-Punch-HitList. last two are defenses: Ambush-Rig Ignition

to use Ambush, first off the enemy has to attack you at least once in the past 24 hours. it will cost you 2 stamina and some cash as Jades pointed out. If you are a new player, your ambush count is not limited, you can keep ambushing until you run out of cash. how ever when you move up ambush count will be reduced.

1 ambush is 1 counter attack, lets say you have set up 10 ambushes against me: my next 10 attacks will be lost and if youre lucky I will die. you get xp for every ambush you set. ambushes doesn't expire unless someone break through it. ex: my 11th attack will be normal.

usually ambush cost is a problem to new friends, to get the cost down let them attack like 10 times first. cost will be much cheaper.

on the other hand rig is a one time defense you can't pile up rigs against an enemy. effect of rig is that your opponent will die and you will get xp. Rig ignition is a counter attack for hit list. it will cost 5 energy and 3 stamina to set up a rig.

you can access your counter attack page here, it will show you how many ambushes and rigs you have used and ho many are available to use : FB sever 1: https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/battle/rival/counter_attacks_traps

Nadezda and Kirsten like this.
  4. Zoe Alleyne

Zoe Alleyne New Member

Thank you very much Jades and AXXO for such a great detail explanation.
    Cheers and have a great day!!! :)