[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. michael mauer

michael mauer New Member

Raid bosses are a great way to level up,the xp is phenominal.Definetly a great addition to keep this game from getting boring

2. I see the tier get higher every month with 500 levels. I'm not certain how many players actually do more than 500 levels every 4 weeks, so I am really wondering when are we actually going to be all in the first tier because already more than half of the actual players are already in the first tier? (said more than half to be gentle but there are actually probably a lot more than half) Some statistics anyone?
    Why do we even bother to have tiers if most of the players play in the first tier?

3. Solidbond

Solidbond New Member

Need to make the key drops better - just gone through 1300 energy and still only got one key. Total waste of energy

4. Maureen

Maureen Member

Still the worst rewards on the Ulrika Gathenhielm's Mandrakora (Raid Boss). This is my second run with this raid!! total now, is 27 raid I was on, a couple I was in the top ten!! here is one reward I got 5 times, it is half of a common reward!
    Tree Sprite, 194 Attack - 147 Defense; Owned: 5 I have only gotten 3 common reward, and the rest are half rewards!!

5. Maureen

Maureen Member

I stopped at #3 key; I don't level that easy in the raids, so now I have stopped altogether; starting one!

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

That is an old post of mine, I still open usually two raids, I just opened my second, a few mins ago

7. Chris Liotta

Chris Liotta New Member

I'd like to suggest that the top tier move a lot higher.... on ALMOST EVERY raid that gets posted (pirate clan-kanoplay/facebook) the top tier fills up within 30 seconds or a minute and the other two tiers sometimes take days or never fill !!! I would imagine the goal for Kano is for the tiers to fill evenly? If that's so then the top tier should be 15,000 or even 20,000..... many players do 500, 1000 or even 1500-2000 levels or more each raid, so raising it 500 per raid isn't nearly enough because every raid that comes there's so many more players on the top tier than the raid before !! I've seen some top tiers fill up in less than 10 seconds from hitting the feed !!!!!

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Huh? On PC, FB there is only 23 players currently over 15k, and 11 over 20k, rethink your #'s. :confused:

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

lol You would know those are the kinds of levels you have done, by not healing your damage, so most in the know have raid boss groups to keep players like you limited , lol see how that works, the tiers are just fine, the way they are, word spreads fast on FB who to let on and who not to let on their raids, and you are on the top of the list, cause you say why should I heal a raid, someone else will.

Erik Bergstrom and bobbyc like this.
  10. WOW. Fearless Faced Chris, the LEACH who never heals on raids is complaining about them. If I wasn't so shocked, I think I'd be laughing. Kano if the tiers make Chris unhappy, PLEASE LEAVE THEM AS THEY ARE!!!

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Sucks don't it when the raid levelers who all started this can't get their spots in because of the new fresh meat ones taking their spots.

[​IMG]

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Doan Azzopardi

Doan Azzopardi New Member

I appreciate that you finally got around to adjusting the tiers in Viking Clan, so it was easier to find low-level helpers without going on Jobs Chat. Here in Pirate Clan, the bottom tier seems to be going up excessively fast. Assuming every player gets 500 levels a month because some can do it, means the middle tier is being drained of players at the moment. Personally, I had hoped to be back in that tier, as I has just crossed 5500, but no such luck. It needs to grow, that much is obvious, but please slow down. I'm pretty active and I can't keep up at the moment.

13. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

The pestilence's ride appears to be sticking out his tongue at us, hahaha! :rolleyes:

Mabest and Kirsten like this.
  14. Chasity

In Armor/Kong the raid boss' tier levels have reverted back to the older outdated numbers, so the boss is filling up lop-sided again:
    Levels 0-2000 : 0
    Levels 2001-3999 : 4
    Levels 4000+ : 5
    The newer tiers, that worked better (used during the Nagi Queen & Mandrakora Raids):
    Kongregate/Armor Games

0 - 3,500
    3,501 - 5,500
    5,501+

Orez and cricket_jumper like this.
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That is egg on our face for sure. :(

I talked with the developers and we might be a bit too far into the event now to change them without potentially causing some issues. I've browbeaten said developer and we'll get the right tiers in for next time. Thanks for letting us know! :)

Chasity likes this.
  16. Kirsten

The tiers have not changed in PC this time,it is the same as last raid.People do alot more than 500 levels a month especially since we have had raids.

17. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I've seen people level up extremely fast. I'm lucky to get 200 levels in the raids and I have to use saved DJ's to do it. I can only aim for 1 or 2 new adventures depending on where I am adventure-wise. Blows my mind how many levels people are going up in one raid. Oh well. To each his own I guess.

18. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I like the fast levelers because all their doing is leveling way to fast and making themselves weaker in the process.

[​IMG]

19. Chasity

It would be really cool to have one's own Raid Boss at the top of the Raid Tab, as it already is for one's own Coop Boss, please! :) This would make it easier to keep tabs on one's own boss.:cool:

Erik Bergstrom, George Burd and JADES like this.
  20. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I knew there was a problem with these raids - just couldnt put my finger on what it was! haha! Thanks for pointing it out - it all makes perfect sense now!

Sleeper Service and Chasity like this.