[PC] Gifting/Boosts Pop up Screen on FB

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Mabest, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I was under the impression that Kano Dev's and FB had fixed the problem with the pop up screen on gifts and boosts for non-friends. Even checked with the do not see this screen again, it is still popping up on the same people.
    Are we to re-friend hundreds of people just to satisfy or do we have to do everything like this from the Kano Server?
    Would appreciate the Dev's looking into this. I loathe having to go to the Kano Server just to send out gifts and boosts.
    Thanks!

Carl Stahls likes this.
  2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Lottery hasn't worked either in the past two days also.

3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Lottery is working now Jon.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We looked into it and determined it was Facebook that was causing the issue. We (and several other game companies) submitted a bug report to FB about the issue. Facebook has acknowledged it, but that's about as far as it's gone. :(

5. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Thank you Mi7ch. I know one of my other games where I do have to be friends with people, the people who aren't playing anymore, were automatically added back into my teammates. I wrote that company, but not sure if it is that company insisting that anyone who has ever played their game has to remain on your team or not.

6. Carl Stahls

Carl Stahls Member

view
    C S sent you a gift:
    [​IMG]
    Here is the Hidden Camera for your Mob. Could you help me by sending a gift back?
    Don't ask again before sending requests to Jon EyTina from this app.
    PROBLEM is .....it STILL asks me everytime....such a pain / wastes of time....i could be doing other productive things on MW LCN

7. hook handed steve

hook handed steve New Member

gifting still not working properly some will send some wont just get a white flash on screen

8. CazG

CazG Member

This seems to be an intermittent problem. Still happening to me.. Has been for some months now.