[VC] Viking Clan Snagging List

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Zoonie, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

I appreciate all the effort you have been putting in recently that just makes things a little easier but there are a few things you might have overlooked so, as a way of "helping out" I have put together this snagging list actively looking for those little problems instead of just ignoring them.

1. No conversation mode in messaging so you only get to see the reply and sometimes you can’t remember what your original message was.
    2. All response windows should auto-close after about 12 seconds if they do not require a reply. For example when you assist with an adventure that requests a gift, if you send a gift the gift’s Victory box disappears when you assist with the next on but the adventure help Victory box remains until you shut it manually ie it only auto-closes the last Victory box.
    3. Top 2 adventures in a location sometimes swap back and forth at random
    4. When you are out of Energy/Stamina and you have used your boost for the day it says, ask for the boost rather than, today’s boost used.
    5. Annoying, “Your Max Health is low compared to the boss's….” and, “Your total strength is low, increase your Attack to deal more damage and Defense to take less damage.” The health and Attack/Defence of bosses can reach levels that ordinary players cannot hope to match.
    6. Viking you just sent to the hospital still reappears on Battle List and often in a different position so you waste time by attacking them again.
    7. Battle List should be static once displayed and a refresh button should available to change the list.
    8. There should be an option to sort battle list by number of chieftains or level.
    9. Battle Arena is anonymous but you still have to sign up by typing in a nickname which often gets rejected (especially if you copy & paste you last one) for no good reason.
    10. When serial clicking on different recruit links the reply message does not show the name of the Viking so you cannot tell if you have actually clicked as it repeats the same message. In other words, when you click on the 2nd recruit link in a row (that you are already clan with), it just repeats the message, This user is already a Chieftain of yours., so nothing seems to happen making you wonder if you clicked at all.
    If you want any more "help" just ask :)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I've noticed these 2 occur on Armor VC as well.

3. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

these aren't just in VC. it would be nice if all of these things could be fixed on all the games on all the platforms. i guess kano has more important things to do.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I remember seeing that a long long time ago,and don't want a refresh button, guess if I recruited with those links that would help but I don't but good luck with that.

5. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Sorry, but that was just too much to read

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

I hear ya

Tony Montana likes this.
  7. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I see a huge story, and I move on

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

If you think that was bad you aught to see the insides of a book. it would scare the pants off you :)

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Tony pant less ? Think I will pass

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes, this isn't just in Vikings. More than likely, these apply to all the games. I'm sure the coding to fix even one of these will take years to do, and with all of the other priorities Kano is working on, I have a feeling these will take a while to improve, if they are ever improved.

Justin the killer likes this.
  11. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

I presume there are a couple of difficult ones on the list (otherwise they would have been fixed already) but some like #4 (I changed to numbers rather than bulleting to make referencing them easier), which would just require a string of text changed, could be finished in a morning or afternoon.

I just mentioned them because in the Summer newsletter it said, The plan is to focus on maintenance, performance, and bug fixes that will improve the overall experience. So what I propose are not Earth-shattering changes but just stuff that will make life as a Viking just that little bit easier to deal with.

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

How about help requests (boss, challenge, job, etc.) that do not show up in the feeds another one is posted and then they "magically" appear, or don't appear at all unless you change the filter?

13. Kirsten

Loading issues is #1

14. Kirsten

And this loading thing is making me want to throw my laptop against the wall, cannot do bosses ,get killed on traps to often,cause I cannot get back to the page to list them fast enough, simple things like DGP's take forever at night Please Kano find a fix for this . I find myself finding other things to do instead of playing lately, just cannot deal with it . it is worse at night from like 4pm EST on

15. Vic

Vic Active Member

not one comment here in over 2 weeks from anyone other than players, interesting.

16. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

you mean, a month.