[All] Next location?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by AXXO, Sep 2, 2015.

1. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

what about one new location without level barriers, can be summoned by anyone on a specific date, (i.e. 1st of Dec 2015 to 31st Dec 2015)

1. A limited time location with unique set of jobs and a boss.(job drops will be powerful: like 30 mins calendar items. one drop per job and have to complete 120 times to earn: maximum 5 jobs: energy requirement as usual, depends on the current level)
    2. Only one boss, can summon within the month and number of helpers changed to 75 may be ( drops will be surprising ;) )
    3. Special high roller challenge with 5 GF?
    4. Location will expire in one month after summoned. and will return in 6 months or so to complete the achievements.

I know this idea sounds crazy. :D isn't it the time you give us one location to share equally? since it is one month event, wont effect the usual game play. Gamer points is not awarded for jobs or bosses in this city as to ensure that people will play the normal way. but when you have more GF, you can get this done in no time ;)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    Darth Vader and Chasity like this.
  2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Kinda like a "bonus" locale. This could be a fun way to celebrate Kano's next anniversary :rolleyes:

AXXO likes this.
  3. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

To me sounds wonderful and I will support your idea!The game definitely needs refreshment...

AXXO likes this.
  4. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Very interesting concept. Sounds like it would be a fun challenge and addition to the game.

Darth Vader likes this.
  5. Darth Vader

I support creative ideas if you have any you can send me a private message with a link to the topic and we will discuss together! Congratulations AXXO really good proposal for something new and fresh!

AXXO likes this.
  6. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Cheers :) i'll let you know and feel free to discuss and tell your opinion about this too, as to how you think it should be

Darth Vader likes this.
  7. Darth Vader

With the greatest pleasure will support your ideas!!!

AXXO likes this.
  8. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I like the idea, as long as it comes back regularly, so new players get a chance to play it too.

AXXO likes this.
  9. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

as long as it is Kano HQ

AXXO likes this.
  10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

If it became a part, it has to return, but not very often, at lest 5 months or so. then it should add up one more job and so on, and a little co-op boss (like regular bosses) otherwise there's nothing to do for the people who finished,

otherwise there should be lot of jobs with high energy requirement (i.e. 20-30 jobs energy go high up as you move on, and the drops get powerful too. i.e first job: 100 energy, drop: 80A/80D.... 10th job: 250 energy, drop:125A/ 135D

and once done move to the next ;)

11. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

That'd be nice location with Jobs like steal Mitch's coffee 30 times, hack the IOS app 120 times :D:D what will be the big boss?

Darth Vader and Tony Montana like this.
  12. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

exactly.... make it fun

AXXO likes this.
  13. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Totally agree, it should be fun too. it should be fun and shouldn't destroy the spirit of the game too. I think that's what best for business yea Kano ;)

Darth Vader likes this.
  14. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

and on this specific locale, what about having one big boss and a little coop boss, like as in ZS

15. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

good idea sounds like fun and a challenge and using kano HQ would be a blast

AXXO likes this.
  16. Brad Jessome

Brad Jessome Member

An interesting idea I support this but if should have much better drops with better attack and defence. Their should also be better key drop rates too. This needs to be improved on Raid bosses too . The key drop rate is much too low.

AXXO likes this.
  17. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I'd be fun to fight KANO HQ lol

DeathMo the Drifter likes this.
  18. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I didn't get the key drop rate. my Idea is to depart from usual jobs, there will be one drop per job, lets say
    i.e.
    1st job : Steal Mitch's coffee flask 100 energy. complete 30times-60times-120times after completing 120 you get the drop imagine: weapon Coffee flask 80A-75D..............................
    10th job: Attack Server, unleash bugs 200 energy. complete 30times-60times-120times after completing 120 you get the drop imagine: armour Program code 150A-165D

like that so the drop will be stronger as you move up on jobs. the other jobs are locked until you finish first and claim the drop, then you move to 2nd, get the drop, 3rd.... so on

19. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

Yes it would all the weapons can be coffee cups n staplers

20. Darth Vader

I see that some people are trying to sabotage this nice topic ,just because I support it they voted horrible but not explained why :confused: Let me tell you something I dont know who is AXXO and I dont want to know- he is creative person with productive ideas and deserves the support of all!What you are doing is childish!This is a forum and if I approve something will vote and support whether man is an enemy or a friend or just unknown!I hope you to justify your vote with a logical explanation and I am in mistake to think you did because I support it...Some people try to make the game a more fun place stop this drama enough!

AXXO likes this.