Healing on Raid Bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BLACK ICE, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i cant totally agree with a healing attack ratio for in the last raid i beat if it wasnt for the lower guys healing for me at the last moment we would not have killed the raid with 3 minutes to spare it was a close one, we did 100 mill in damage in 30 minutes and most of my attacks was healed by others and they never complained I didnt have the energy to keep healing but had high amount of stamina, so as for a heal ratio it is hard to put that in place when in fact people do heal for others, so you can not do that as much as it sound good but you will screw others that do a lot of healing.

2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Hahaha thanks for sharing & starting my day with laughter! :)

Tony Montana and Alice Prospero like this.
  3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Who doesnt like a challenge, if I wanted easy id call a hooker

4. BLACK ICE

BLACK ICE Member

sorry you carry a personal vendetta. but I will say your facts are greatly askew, this issue is closed as it is very much legal. if you dont like it dont do raids.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

We have them on FB attack vampires who do min heals, a group of players help one particular high level( only high because of raids) they invite him cause he does alot of damage which they heal for him then they all brag about how much damage he does,well when most of us go back to those bosses where this happens,to which I am invited and have invited my friends at the boss owners request ,they are always low,and I don't heal for the vampire,and neither do the rest of the normal players, so yeah he does a lot of damage cause we won't heal, this "" high level "" vampire says constantly why should he use his energy to heal when others will heal it anyway, so he just waits till any boss he has left low is healed he comes back and attacks,leaves it low ,rinse and repeat,I told the raid owners who usually invite me if they are inviting this one particular selfish dope then don't invite me or ask me to help fill your raids with my friends, anymore. Problem solved .Now the vampire can take down their bosses while they enable him all by himself off their backs.

6. greatM

greatM Active Member

My facts are perfectly sound.;)
    I cant discuss the legality of what you do here as it is against the forum rules.;)
    Ice, me personal vendetta LMAO, deflection trying to offload a trait that you have onto another. ;)
    For me it’s a game you should stop taking it so seriously, it wont do you any good. It only end up with the facts coming out and showing you up.

Lets discuss your personal vendetta as you brought the subject up:-
    When you left our armada 3 times each time because you got killed in BA of all things and sulked. With me killing you 2 of the 3 times in BA because you attacked me so was showing in my feed as an attacker, I let you back in against my better judgement twice. Because some in our team thought you should have another chance.

Before the 3rd time you left you tried making false accusation to me about a player in our team, just because he asked about one of your mates in our chat not knowing it was one of your mates.
    Then you told me to tell the play in our team to stop only doing only 2 stam attacks on your top bosses as that was the only thing that you could find to sulk about. Then you declanned and started attacking him while still in our armada, how sad.:rolleyes:

Rather than take it out on me or the other player that you had the beef with because you got killed in BA the 3 times:rolleyes: as you could not, you started listing our lower level players, your ex team mates that had done nothing to you. how sad :rolleyes:
    Noting that you was at least 1k levels above me back then and you tried fighting me and was losing around 10 deaths to my 1 death
    and now being closer to 4k level above, at best all you are able to do is kill me back once when I kill you collecting your listing or when i put you in hosie and pistol whip kill you. At times you cant even manage to kill me back.

Mislead another trait of yours, that you try to deflect onto others.;)

It is sad how some put so much effort into justifying what they do, when they know what they are doing is immoral.
    Especially when they usually go even further in WC and other chats, attempting to mislead, misinform and even deflect what they do onto others, in an attempt to detract from what they are doing.

You try so hard to get others to show some respect for you, but you have to earn respect and the way you go about it you will never get that.
    All you do is bust your chops and end up showing yourself up.

You started the post trail and as usual when the facts come out you don't like it. Then when you have busted your chops and lost, you say you are running away from the discuss, most of the time returning in a vain attempt to justify what do or deflect it on others attempting to accuse others of your shortcomings.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  7. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I've been trying to read some of the posts but it seems based upon some of them this thread has gone off on another tangent. I thought it was about healing raid bosses. There are those who have extra energy to burn and offer to heal for those who have extra stamina to burn. Are there those who take this too far and take advantage of the healing? I honestly don't know but it wouldn't surprise me if there were. There are always those players looking for an advantage over others and push the limits. I feel the majority of the folks playing play the game correctly. Don't let a few opportunists take away from those who are simply displaying a little teamwork.

Marc14 and greatM like this.
  8. greatM

greatM Active Member

The op is the player that take this too far and take advantage of the healing, way beyond to far, he wants to silence those that show him up for the way he plays the game, only as usual it backfired on him;)

9. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Is this even an issue? Like it's been said: It's a team effort to take down a boss. If i have stam i need a healer. If i have energy i need an attacker.

Marc14 and Chasity like this.
  10. greatM

greatM Active Member

There is a difference from using a bit of help with healing when you are low;
    compared to having a number of accounts using massive amounts of energy /fp so a high level account can use their energy for adventures. I would say this is an issue.