[ZS] Battle Arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bolan Hoffbauer, Aug 28, 2015.

1. I have to ask a question about players who have a huge defense build. These defense players’s are basically getting nothing from Battle Arena? I use to get UN credits for my defense skill points. It's a huge blow for my character build and not winning UN credits from Battle Arena for my participation. Was one of the last five players in the last battle arena my level is really low and I'm in defense mode but getting attacked by players nearly level 4,000 or above and I get nothing at all because I missed the first part of the battle and didn't get to attack people correctly. Some of these players in zs have added 10,000 attack points and have zero defense points and they get all the benefits of this so-called battle arena. If they lost have gotten killed by attacking me over 500 time's they get to come back later with 10,000 attack points they could win credits while people like myself get's usually nothing.

2. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

I used to have the same problem until I changed my build to attack and it makes all the difference in the world.

3. When I started zombie slayers I took from my experience in Viking, mob and pirate clan that defense was crucial. I decided to build defense to allow me to have more time inside battle arena and maybe win some UN credits at a very low level.
    As a result
    Top 5% Finishes: 13
    Top 10% Finishes: 13
    Top 20% Finishes: 18
    I earned a lot of UN credits which has helped me out significantly purchasing gear and squad as well leveling the squad up. Then they change the game to all attack and I now usually get nothing at all. You should get Battle Arena points while defending just as much as an attack gets like regular game play. That in my opinion would be a true battle arena. You score points with your defense build as well as you’re offense. Maybe half points while in defense mode because these people attack maybe 500 times while you’re in DM and they weaken you they lose the fight maybe even they kill them selves on you and you get nothing at all? You at least should get the kill and some points for that. From my experiences in the other games I primarily added a lot of attack at a low level and it sufficiently hurt my game play.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  4. luke

luke Member

they didnt make attack matter more then d they made it where u have to attack to gain..u say ur a small level then u should b able to adapt. its that simple

Kirsten likes this.
  5. "They made it where u have to attack to gain". If they lose the attacks on you while in battle arena and you get nothing out of it I don't believe it's a true battle arena. If I have 10,000 defense points at a very low level and people ranked 3,000 can't beat me in an attack. I should get xp points like inside the game even in defense mode maybe half xp points while one is in defense mode. If they kill themselves on me during battle arena by attacking me 500 times and I see that a lot on my fight screen. I should get that kill and the xp from it. It's because of my defense skills, gear and squad. Obviously I attack people or I wouldn't have the record that I had posted.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You chose one way to build your game , IMO , not the best way so start changing things around , I do not see why you should be compensated for the way you chose to build your account. The new arena is geared towards actual action and not inaction by being in def mode.

7. Isn't defense a key element of the game or did I miss something when I started playing the game over 500 days ago? :rolleyes: While inside the real game defense matters a whole heck of a lot for fighting and boss fights. Adding defense skills is also a game achievement for a reason?;) As you well know in regular gameplay you gain XP and sometimes cash for winning fights while attacked even if you’re away from your computer. :cool:
    Several players lose forty-one straight attacks against me a lot and I level up win some cash and improve my record. Those same people also play inside Battle Arena and you get nothing at all for being attacked and in the meanwhile losing health points, but they get xp even though they lost the fight? o_O That is actually playing not in defense mode? That just seems incongruous to me how the regular game is designed. If you win the fight in regular gameplay or in Battle Arena you should win the xp and cash rewards in my opinion. ;)

Last time I checked Defense Mode is part of the Battle Arena game design and you should get something for winning the attacks on you while in defense mode as well. ;) By the way, you don't always win while in Defense Mode but you can lose some major health. :oops: I’ll say if you lose health but win the fight even in defense mode you should get something out of it. Not getting xp while inside the battle arena at a very low level and lasting till fifth place doesn’t truly represent the game in my view. You used to win something for you achievements in defense. :mad:

8. luke

luke Member

dude u dont get it please stop crying.. adapt or dont ur choose.. i dont c y u want d if u want to play ba anyway or n normal play what u gonna hurry up and wait to b attacked lol if i cant beat u im not attacking lol....

9. luke

luke Member

When I started zombie slayers I took from my experience in Viking, mob and pirate clan that defense was crucial. I decided to build defense to allow me to have more time inside battle arena and maybe win some UN credits at a very low level.
    As a result
    dude i have 1hour d time and rarly die when i dont want to..i normally kill my self attacking and not on a d player that shity point lol

10. Not crying:rolleyes: I've been playing for 1898 days I'll add it for ;) you that's about five years and when I finally decided to join zombie slayers I decide to go for defense for battle arena and it was worked for a long while. Then they changed the game.:rolleyes: You don't have to wait to be attacked in Battle Arena. Once you are being attacked, you really should get points! Since they changed it to an attacking style or PVP game. While you might be attacking someone else for their health points along with the xp. You could be making points from being attacked. That's pretty simple to understand. You on the other hand might stop attacking me, but there are those people that attack even when they lose. That could be xp for myself and so many many others.
    Understand I finished fifth in the last battle arena and my ranking was in the 160's. I'm level 1600 something and those people are ranked 6,000 something. I get no UN credit for finishing in the top 5. Again why ask the player to add defense to 10,000 points if you are not going to benefit from it.

11. Cool I have like five hours of defense mode. I get to fight at the very end when they increase your attack power. ;)

12. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Who goes into DEF now anyways, not like toy get rewarded for staying alive longer

13. luke

luke Member

Battle Arena
    Total Attacks: 3308268 Top 5% Finishes: 70
    Total Kills: 4754 Top 10% Finishes: 75
    Top 20% Finishes: 75
    does it look like i dont last till the end...i pro killed u in the last ba lol

14. luke

luke Member

it is the same ba as always there just a point system
    Support Contact Form

Joined 1891 days ago
    u act like we are dumb and havnt put in time like u..not to mention zs is not vikin prite or lnc its that simple

15. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

exactly if you are a defensive build time to adapt.No more sitting in turtle mode and waiting till the end for everybody to die and you score a top ten .gotta attack and score the points its easy to get top 15 now last few arenas palyed for an hr or so in the first part didnt even play sudden death 3 top 20 just a few un spent amd more time to myself .

16. So how the battle arena is designed now days you need 10,000 attack 3,000 stamina 50,000 health points 100 plus UN credits. Defense something you put your time, money and energy into gives you no XP, Cash or a chance to get UN Credits to purchase more gear. But inside the real game defense matters. We need to move this to the real BA thread.