[FB] Extremely horrid lag

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Tony Montana, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

This morning, on any tab I click on for ZS I get the refresh page icon.
    When I click a zombie on a rocket shooter, it takes 30 seconds for the hit to register, please for the love of god fix this already

Dale Barrie likes this.
  2. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

not much lag to report in the game in the last 6 months or so remember when the arena would always drag on in lag mode for the first thirty minutes or so dont miss those days

3. Tony Montana

You are lucky, it is horribly bad. I can go from Cali to NY before the darn thing refreshes

Dale Barrie likes this.
  4. i agree Tony the lag has been bad for me too & several others ,it about time it was fixed ,it can be very frustrating!

Tony Montana and Dale Barrie like this.
  5. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

I hate when you press a rocket and it says another action is in progress 3 freaking times too, hats awful and yes the lag is really bad again past 2 days now

6. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

The time u play is quiet so lag is very rare so im super Jealous i cant stay up late my time to play too

7. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

The lag is still bad. What can be done here?

8. Tony Montana

Tell me about it, doesnt matter how fast the connection, it sucks

9. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Click, wait. click, wait. click...Loading, not loading, refresh screen. argh!!!!!

10. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

It is insane on KP2 as well. Worried that we will see a lot of raids expire due to the lag. I am about to throw in the towel simply out of frustration.

Rob Mack likes this.
  11. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Mi7ch? Do the Dev's know why there is such a bad lag going on? Doesn't matter what server. FB, Kanoplay, etc. It's terrible. :(

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Looks like there was a slight problem with the servers around that time, but judging by the logs it was fairly short just a couple minutes from what we can see.

13. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Well that would be nice if it was just a slight problem. But this is an every day occurrence and sometimes it is a sit and wait thing. I had it on Kanoplay Server 1 last night when trying to accept gifts. When I wen to accept, the little turning arrow spun and spun on a gift, so I went to the next gift to accept and same thing. At one point, I had around 5 arrows spinning around. It gets frustrating. I don't know why the dev's see in their "logs" but these lags in the game are daily.

14. Rob Mack

Rob Mack New Member

JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you expect us to play this junk? your costing me Money. costing me kills. hunting or awar. I'm sick of it.

I have played PC over 5 yrs. and this is the worst i have ever seen it. best clean it up.

Another lost kill in Awar and hard to heal. due to the lag. about had enough of this.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
  15. Rob Mack

Rob Mack New Member

Again your lag has cost me money. PAY ME! I can't hunt or even re trap in time BC of this. getting sick of it. You owe me. PAY ME! this is how much Confirm Cost: 150,952,880,993,719 coins.
    Current Bounty 91.325 trillion and for letting my enemy set me up owe me this as well :mad:

Justin the killer likes this.
  16. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Do you guys have a server down? I can barely do anything! Hitting a raid or regular boss is like trying to drag my ship over a sand bar!! Please check and fix.

17. greatM

greatM Active Member

Hi Mitch, there seems to be a problem with loading player profiles and page not loading, done all the usual and others are seeing the same. Its taking a few seconds or longer to open another players profile page. It took about 2 mins to open about 5 profiles earlier.

18. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Later last night, the game worked better, but it didn't matter if I was on FB or Kano Server 1. Just terrible how it wouldn't load. The game is moving better today too.

19. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Last couple of days... loading, not loading, refresh page. Doesn't matter which site I am on either.

Also, why does it take so stinking long for my character to heal when I click the heal button? Many times by the time the game heals me after I click the heal button, any bounty I was going to hit is long gone. I think I'm going to time how long it takes me to heal on the battle and bounty page. It sure as heck takes longer to heal me here, than it does on a coop boss! I discussed this with another player and they are in agreement with me as they said the same thing happens to them.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

FFS it is a game and yes it sucks sometimes but it is still a game and getting all rude about it is ridiculous