[All] Freeze boss attack slider

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jared, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I regularly get attacked when I'm trying to do certain things in the game, like attack bosses. I have noticed that when I get put into the hospital, the attack slider resets to 5, and I have to manually change it back to 20 to get an attack or two in before I'm put into the hospital again. Wash, rinse, repeat. It would be nice if the slider could be frozen where you set it. At least as long as you're in the boss so that you wouldn't have to keep changing it back to where you set it all the time.

GATMAN likes this.
  2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

this isn't a problem for me, but i'm not against it if it's put in

3. Brad Jessome

Brad Jessome Member

I like this idea

4. Vic

Vic Active Member

i don't have a problem with this, either, but it sounds okay to me.

5. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i don't have a need for this, but it's fine with me (not that anyone cares what i think, anyway).

6. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Hazaa !!!!!

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It might be a code limitation behind this but I can see what the devs can do. :)

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

and why mob wars only get 20 stam power attack. is it possible to make it higher. like 30 stam attack

9. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

it sounds like there isn't much need for this. but it sounds okay to me. and i would LOVE an increase to 30 stam attacks, i have no idea why some games would have this and others wouldn't.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's a shame to hear that this can't be coded. But it does sound like there isn't much demand for this. I seem to be the only that really wants it, and I would NEVER ask for something in the game to be changed just for little ol' me (hand covering open mouth in shock).

11. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

I don't know about everyone else but, I find I am either hitting with 20 or hitting with 5. Using the slider for smaller attacks just isn't worth the trouble to me. I haven't had any problems like this myself but, don't oppose making a change if it helps others. To me, if there is a coding issue, why not get rid of the slider all together and just put 2 buttons, one for a 5 stam attack and the other for a 20 stam attack. Maybe even do a third button for a forty stam (or whatever) attack for those like axxo that want to go even bigger?

12. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i don't have a need for this, but i would like to have a 30 stam attack. it is getting to be a chore to put bosses down with 20 stam attacks. at least for players that have been around for a while that have bosses over level 100.