Server Update May 27 at 1:00 PM Pacific

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 27, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

As the title of the post says there will be a server update today at 1:00 PM. This should be a very minor update and shouldn't affect gameplay in any way. Without getting too technical we are making changes to the servers that process the content for the games, so images and things of that nature. If you are having trouble loading images after this update has happened, please let us know! :)

There is one small side affect for forum users in that this new content delivery network does not support a very small number of browsers (I checked on Google Analytics and around four people will be affected) will not work on the new setup. To check the list of compatible and incompatible browsers, see this Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Name_Indication#No_support

2. killerboy81

killerboy81 New Member

Hi mi7ch...can you tell me,for how long i'm gonna be banned for chat???

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Please inquire with Support if you have not already! They will be able to tell you. :)

4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

5. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

thnx for the heads up...

6. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

New content is always a good thing in a game like this.

Justin the killer likes this.
  7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

glad to see that we are getting good updates on the games we play :)

8. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Thanks mitch. I like new updates or server update (FW,AW and RB or just Faction War and Arena War and Raid Boss) lagging allot are we getting here a upgrade aswell? Sins its only a minor update?

9. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Downtime is sad time

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We were just migrating our image hosting from one server to another, so this wasn't a huge update. It shouldn't have had an effect one way or another on latency.